i messed with the truss rod... no difference. the low action is passed the 12th fret ( can barely get any sound out of the 15th) but at the 1st and til the 12th it buzzes. my guitar has no saddle so it's not that.. what's wrong?!
Your guitar has no saddle? That might be your problem. All guitars have to have a saddle!

What did you do with it it, think it unnecessary and chucked it?
Last edited by Akabilk at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by saturnine1
i messed with the truss rod... no difference. the low action is passed the 12th fret ( can barely get any sound out of the 15th) but at the 1st and til the 12th it buzzes. my guitar has no saddle so it's not that.. what's wrong?!

I already told you in another post what you did wrong. No saddle eh? Didn't I tell you it most likely fell out when you changed your strings a couple weeks ago? Find it, put it back in, restring it the right way, and off you go. Here's what the bridge SHOULD look like:

See that white thing? THAT'S the saddle. Does your guitar have one? I'm guessing not.
If your guitar has no saddle it's probably the problem seeing as how pretty much all guitars are build with one.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143