Page 1 of 2
Lets make a story (Y)

Add three words each post and make a stupid story. Always fun.

I'll let someone else start..
The end (lol), did not happen
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule
Quote by maggot9779
I made a thread like this, use the search bar foo'!

He used 11 words, unfair!
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it.
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap.
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks.
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad.
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay.
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but Icouldnt count t'3
NOIZE
Quote by alteredgod
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but Icouldnt count t'3

FAIL

the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs so
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs so did I

To RPGpoof: ill think youll find the user above me failed to use three words. so my failure was down to ihm.
NOIZE
Quote by alteredgod
To RPGpoof: ill think youll find the user above me failed to use three words. so my failure was down to ihm.

oic

the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs. So did I! We had buttsex.
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs. So did I! We had buttsex. It was great.
NOIZE
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs. So did I! We had buttsex. It was great. So was her
the end (lol), but didnt happen said o reily? Oh it did... (but secretly didnt..) Cause i rule the UG forums in my dreams with my pet and fap it. I am sick of this thread it is ****. Lets go fap. All agreed? fap. They fapped into oblivion with their hands. Grammar here important is not a real panda. This story sucks. Panda is sad. Too damn bad. Rhyming is rad.I liek mudkips that lol wut cos 4chan's gay. One day, I decided to meet someone from UG but she had AIDs. So did I! We had buttsex. It was great. So was her sweaty back hair
NOIZE
Page 1 of 2