Whenever I try and mixdown the audio it says that I must set the left and right locators before I can do so. How do I do this?
At the top of the timeline were the number markers are, there should be a small white arrow. Try dragging it and it should drag out to select what ever is in the timeline. Just drag one end to the very start and the other to the end of your mix and it should let you do the mixdown.

Note: make sure the colour the markers make is blue, if it's red you have to swap the markers around because they're apparently backwards. (why it matters I don't know).

Hopefully that should do the trick.
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Quote by icyblue

Note: make sure the colour the markers make is blue, if it's red you have to swap the markers around because they're apparently backwards. (why it matters I don't know).

Because one of the markers flags the beginning of the section and the other marker flags the end. How confused would YOU be if you were told to play a piece from bar 86 to bar 16?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Another neat feature with the locators being the way they are....

If you are in cycle mode, you can switch the markers around and the end result will be to *skip* the section where the markers are.

Let's say you want to hear the whole song, assessing a vocal track, and don't need to hear the solo. Put the locators around the solo with the end locator at the beginning of the solo and the beginning locator set at the end of the solo. When you play back, when the cursor gets to the marker at the solo, it will skip right over the solo and jump to the next locator at the end of the solo and keep going!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.