so yesterday iwas coming from class with my guitar on my back and some rich guy asked me what kind of music do i play and where do i study and stuff like that and i answered his questions and after that he said well ok, maybe someday we will meet again... and i didn't want to ruin this moment cause it was such a movie moment but today i want to go back to that house were we met and ask him what did he mean when he said that... what do you think pit? should i go back? maybe he is in the music business cause he seemed a businessman type...
If he was a business type man.. I wouldn't waste his time til your playing shows, got a demo ect... Most likely I'd say no don't go back.. just didn't seem like an invite.. more like a 'maybe someday you'll be good' kinda thing.. i dunno.. just my take/
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Maybe it's the way he says goodbye?

Or maybe he's got a band in the local music scene and expects to see you and a band in the area?

If you go to meet him again, go with a friend, just in case.
If you go to meet him again, go with a friend, just in case

Yes... just in case...

<.<
>.>
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

i thought of that band thing only he seemed like 30-40 or more and well i don't know we don't really have bands with that old people in my town... but i think i will go back
Last edited by bubi_the_great at Aug 8, 2008,
...rape...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
but i think i will go back but with my girlfriend :P

LOL
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

maybe he was from the future and he is the future bassist from your future band and he just wanted to go back in time and make you all confused for the lolz
He was the devil. Your gonna make a deal with the devil to become the greatest blues man who ever lived, and then you'll die with hounds from hell chasing you everywhere you run.

Say hi to him for me!
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win