Poll: Is using animals in the circus wrong?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is using animals in the circus wrong?
Yes, it is and shouldnt be allowed.
22 28%
No, its ok as long as they're treated right.
56 72%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
Me and my friend were having this debate today, when we saw that the circus was in town. They use lions and elephants etc. He said that he didnt believe that it was right to use these animals for show and thought that its wrong.

I dunno about you guys but in my opinion if the animals in a circus are treated with love and care and good conditions then its alright, I see no problem.

What do you guys think?
Poll coming.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

If it wasn't for the circus those lions and elephants wouldn't have a job. Would you rather have them living on the street, begging for coins?

You people disgust me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The zoo animals are the stupid ones that weren't smart enough to get away.. kinda like how the dumb people end up working at McDonalds.. they're just too dumb to do nething else.. it's not cruelty.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
I was an elephant in the circus once, it wasn't so bad, I got a little waistcoat and everything. Made me feel like a real person
The circus is allways right.

They've got clowns FFS!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Kensai
If it wasn't for the circus those lions and elephants wouldn't have a job. Would you rather have them living on the street, begging for coins?

You people disgust me.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Lol wonder if TS actually thought he'd get real concerned viewpoints on this...
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Tell your friend to stop being a hippie!!!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Your friend's an idiot.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Trivium
The zoo animals are the stupid ones that weren't smart enough to get away.. kinda like how the dumb people end up working at McDonalds.. they're just too dumb to do nething else.. it's not cruelty.

And a big "STFU" for you.

I work at McDonalds, yet in my exams i got all the highest grades.
Its hard to get a part time job (in the evenings) doing computer programming or something.

Dont be such a narrow minded asshole.

(Believe it or not, it's quite a good job. I have a laugh, and the managers here are decent.)
Quote by iRockMetal
And a big "STFU" for you.

I work at McDonalds, yet in my exams i got all the highest grades.
Its hard to get a part time job (in the evenings) doing computer programming or something.

Dont be such a narrow minded asshole.

(Believe it or not, it's quite a good job. I have a laugh, and the managers here are decent.)

OMG you have no idea haha.. at the bottom of the post I had put ( Just so you know I'm jokin around, don't take this post seriously Pit, lol...) but then I thought.. noone's gonna worry about it everyone KNOWS its a freaking joke.. so I took it down.. leave it up to the mccy dees employee to duh duh duh not get it.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Kensai

You people disgust me.

tht put a smile on my face
Quote by iRockMetal
Lol. Still with the narrow minded piss-taking.

Get a life, retard.

Learn to take a joke n get me some nuggets.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Learn to take a joke n get me some nuggets.

I was just going to post something about "Yes I DO want fries with that." but I didn't want him getting all pissy.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Hey iRockMetal...I want some chicken nuggets and some ****in' diddy donuts!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Animals in the circus are kind of pointless now. I'm not particularly against it, but I think it worked better when there were no zoos, and people couldn't take a couple of hours plane trip to see exotic animals and such.
If Disney has taught me anything it's that circus elephants can drop acid, so it's not all bad.
Quote by Trivium

wat
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
wat

If the Mccydees guy can get it you can too.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
why do you think the animals are so angry there?

if they were treated right they would be happy, but they are all angry so how can you say they are treated right?

the only circus that should be allowed is the ones just with people in. acrobats, contoursionists, etc....
Quote by moe lestor

the only circus that should be allowed is the ones just with people in. acrobats, contoursionists, etc....

To elaborate, rap shows, emo shows, and reality tv.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by steee21
If Disney has taught me anything it's that circus elephants can drop acid, so it's not all bad.

It was liquor. Dumbo just can't hold his alcohol. And apparently even though it was dilluted with the water, and he's huge.. Liquor makes elephants trip.

That movie was made only like.. two years after acid was made. So, I guess it could be possible that someone put it in there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Circus animals are happy animals!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
Circus animals are happy animals!!

Except for when little kids eat them.. especially the frosted ones.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!

Talk about happy animals.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium

Talk about happy animals.

lol. Frosted little animals are very tasty.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
How about I introduce the theory of Natural Selection to this thread!

The elephant in the circus/zoo is there because evolution has chosen to remove him/her from the game by putting him in captivity. Pity for him he's forced to entertain me, but thats just too bad.

If they start to physically abuse Mr Elephant, who for legal purposes shall be called Brian, I no longer find this acceptable, as it is gratuitous violence for personal entertainment.

So I'm giving it a jein, if you understand what I mean (if you don't, yes and no).

\End
Quote by RobertiusB
How about I introduce the theory of Natural Selection to this thread!

The elephant in the circus/zoo is there because evolution has chosen to remove him/her from the game by putting him in captivity. Pity for him he's forced to entertain me, but thats just too bad.

If they start to physically abuse Mr Elephant, who for legal purposes shall be called Brian, I no longer find this acceptable, as it is gratuitous violence for personal entertainment.

So I'm giving it a jein, if you understand what I mean (if you don't, yes and no).

\End

First of all it's /thread newb.. stupid 08ers..
Secondly natural selection explains how the strong survive and the weak die.. not if it's morally right for animals to be in a circus.
If google says jein isn't a word.. then it isn't plz do not include it in your post.
If you'd wait like 30 minutes to post again so I don't have to read your bs before I go to sleep that'd be great thanks.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Ok you win.

Jein is German slang btw.

It is kinda like natural selection, I was just trying to continue discussion.

\End. I wasn't trying to end the thread or anything I just put end there, no need to be abusive.
Quote by RobertiusB
Ok you win.

\End. I wasn't trying to end the thread or anything I just put end there, no need to be abusive.

Ignore that guy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by RobertiusB
Ok you win.

I'm not abusive I'm just rhetorically awesome.. sometimes gets mistaken.. *sigh*.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Well don't do that.. if your head explodes they'll all think I'm abusive! Damnet!
"... but that **** happens to me.. all the tiiiiiiiiime.. iiiiiime... iiiiime......"

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Most circuses treat their animals with abuse. How else would they do those tricks?

Seriously, circuses shouldn't be a place for animals.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
Most circuses treat their animals with abuse. How else would they do those tricks?

wat
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Holy.

Yeah. I had to practically kill my dog to get him to learn how to sit and shake hands. It can't be done with just treats or anything.

And the way they treat their clowns is just shameful.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2