does anyone believe in it?

like all ghosts and that kind of thing? i do, it freaks me out. i think ive seen a lot of stuff that looks genuine over the net that im like scared straight, i try not to think about it though.

does anyone else believe in it?
your the kind of girl id take home to mum, if my mumma was dead.
These guys do: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=911933&highlight=ghosts+exists

I think everyone knows my opinion on the subject already...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think ghosts exist.
I want them to exist, so that i can become one.
But then again, they say ghosts are only on the planet due to being trapped there...And i don't like the idea of being "trapped" for some reason.
I believe this is like the 10000th thread made about it.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
ı belıeve ın tht shıt too, and alıens!

there ıs sum freaky stuff that ıv seen wıv my own eyes... ın my house ı saw a hooded fıgure over my bed and ı moved out of tht room and ın2 my lıl brothers room ... he has tht room now, ıts the bıggest one ın the house wıv ınternet and everythıng... damn ghosts! ıv also seen ufos ın cyprus wen ı went there on holıday XD
Quote by LiamBamBam

there ıs sum freaky stuff that ıv seen wıv my own eyes... ın my house ı saw a hooded fıgure over my bed and ı moved out of tht room and ın2 my lıl brothers room ... he has tht room now, ıts the bıggest one ın the house wıv ınternet and everythıng... damn ghosts! ıv also seen ufos ın cyprus wen ı went there on holıday XD

Yeah, sorry about that. I only wanted to be friends, and I don't like to show my face.
Quote by LiamBamBam

But who was phone?!?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by maggot9779
Eh?

lol nvm thats an old old meme he just reminded me of it

Also, to the topic at hand, I don't just blindly believe in anything not proven, but I don't not believe either, because some freaky unexplained **** has gone down before. Thats to ghosts. I of course believe in aliens, the idea that there is no life on any other planet is pretty ridiculous.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by Healzi
i think ive seen a lot of stuff that looks genuine over the net that im like scared straight

So after that comment I say we strike this one up to stupidity and give it a big ole /thread.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by 12Jim34
Yeah, sorry about that. I only wanted to be friends, and I don't like to show my face.

aww, u shud hv not bın so shy. we cud make love ın my bed
^ I would also totally fuck a ghost.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
^ I would also totally fuck a ghost.

i found its pussy kında airy ... nd i didnt feel much tbh ... bucket?
It's not a matter of belief o_o.

The supernatural exists. It'd be ignorant to say it doesn't.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by LiamBamBam
aww, u shud hv not bın so shy. we cud make love ın my bed

Wow...type much?

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

And I suppose you can prove that without a shadow of a doubt right? I thought not.
You guys called?

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

O rly
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_july05_05.htm

I wrote that. I swear on the graves of all my past relatives and such.

It was because I used to be interested in the paranormal, until I read the"Your True Stories" thing and there was a story about how someone saw the f$!@#ing Easter Bunny. And I thought what the hell, I'll write a BS story and see how far I can go before they'll reject it.

They're either:
a) Doing that paranormal site for fun
b) Bored
c) Stupid
d) All of the above
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

I heard some nutbags saying that about some dude named Jesus too.. weird how many similarities/lack of evidence there were in yalls arguments.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
I absolutely believe in the supernatural, but not in anything specific. For me its about general things beyond comprehension or understanding except on an individual, spiritual level. I intend to study it extensively in the future, I think I may write a book. I consider some psychonautics to be unnatural also, so supernatural I guess, and they really intrigue me, so I'll be doing some of that myself.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
of course
I've seen ghost searchbar buttons...
Yeah, I know, Kjell beat me.
(I was serious about calling him that).
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.