Page 1 of 3
Very carefully and without error...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Trivium, thread pwned.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Frustration at not being able to find any other usernames.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
i found an author i liked.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I really did decide on mine in less than 3 seconds.

IM NOT ASIAN!!
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

torchwood, not pirates >_>

Quote by Survivalism
As a reminder to not kill myself.

UG saves lives!
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I was 14.

Enough said.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
I was 14.

Enough said.

Ouch.. List of mistakes you made when you were 14 you're still stuck with..
3. "I got a stupid tattoo..."
2. "I got this bitch pregnant..."
1. " .... My UG username has Blink 182 in it....."
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
My name, Joe Valentine except I can never be arsed to type out Valentine, so it turns into joeval.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
my names caleb, i have a face. enough said

i want to know how you came up with your username, machine gun cat
mine is my username to log on to my school account. yes i know it is **** and i would do anything to change it right now but at the time, i couldnt think of anything else. jesus christ i hate it. i cant be bothered to get a new account either lol
dg for my initials, me for "me" and 92 for the birth year of my cat. Or me, I can't remember, i think the cat's dead.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Mine is a reference to David Firth's 'Burnt Face Man'.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
I've been going under the moniker of "Norfirion" for 5 years now, it all started on a little game called Neverwinter Nights.....
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Am I the only one who actually came up with an original username? Wtf...everyone is getting their **** from other people's stuff. I've been using this for a long ass time because on Yahoo, I wanted my user name to be CrackMonk...ya know, like a monk on crack (it's a sight to see, holy **** that guy was nuts!) but it was taken, so I just used my last name.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
It is my real name.

You sir, have the coolest last name!

And I don't know about mine, I just made up a random one... -_- and I wasn't actually planning on staying here, but then by the time I realized I liked the site I didn't want to start fresh.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by crackhutch
Am I the only one who actually came up with an original username? Wtf...everyone is getting their **** from other people's stuff. I've been using this for a long ass time because on Yahoo, I wanted my user name to be CrackMonk...ya know, like a monk on crack (it's a sight to see, holy **** that guy was nuts!) but it was taken, so I just used my last name.

Because that's SO original, and you're SO clever.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
I have no idea... i just thought it sounded cool. Now i use it for almost everything (xbox live gamertag, hotmail address, game places)
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Complete lack of creativity and my inability to shred like my heroes.

Oh yeah, and I find the number 69 hilarious. I really did think that by the age of 17, the hilarity of it would have worn off.

I was wrong.
Quote by Caleb Face
my names caleb, i have a face. enough said

i want to know how you came up with your username, machine gun cat

Ok I'm really into drawing like I draw about an hour a day, often more, and about seven months ago I drew this really ****ed up surrealist picture of a cat with two machine guns for arms, flaming paws on the end of skeleton arms, an exposed flaming heart, blood seeping out of it's eyes and lightening all around it's head.
This turned into a serries theres about three versions of machine gun cat now and recently in art at school I made an exact copy of version 2 and painted it over nine hours
I am the guitarist in a band called Itchy Confusion.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by crackhutch

You do understand your last name isn't original.. and it's also in a way based on other people's stuff.. because if they didn't have the name you wanted you wouldn't have this one.. I'm just saying.. if your gonna get thhat overly exaggerative about it just make sure its all flawless.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
My name and then my dad claims 1983 the be a good year, so I put that since he's strangely right often.
meh
meeh...stole it from me printer.
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
I changed my MSN name into Zylancioux a few months ago and everybody started calling me Zyl which is killer. End (:
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
Ok I'm really into drawing like I draw about an hour a day, often more, and about seven months ago I drew this really ****ed up surrealist picture of a cat with two machine guns for arms, flaming paws on the end of skeleton arms, an exposed flaming heart, blood seeping out of it's eyes and lightening all around it's head.
This turned into a serries theres about three versions of machine gun cat now and recently in art at school I made an exact copy of version 2 and painted it over nine hours

ur one twisted mofo!
My name. And the movie Hot Shots.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Page 1 of 3