Page 1 of 2
Ive noticed something. When i watch a movie full of people getting killed, raped and tortured it doesnt bother me, but when i watch something with an animal getting killed, it upsets me. A few other people i know have noticed this too

Does anybody else see things this way or am i just sick???
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.
Maybe you should join PETA.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
Maybe you should join PETA.

this

And I couldn't care less about both in a movie.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

No I feel that too, your desensitizing yourself through video or games, but when you see the real thing you feel sick from the realization. Like how soldiers feel when they kill during war sometimes.
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't feel anything when I watch anything die. I've watched some real things die before and not felt anything, unless it was really close.
Nah, i was thinking about that earlier and I agree.
I guess its just the innocence of animals.
I've been warped enough by now that people's death doesn't really phase me but even when this guy was telling me about how he was flicking this dogs nose just to bother it and it couldn't do anything, I wanted to shove his balls down his throat.
Also, I have RAAAGE for PETA, crackhutch, I hate them with a passion.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
PETA is the ultimate desensitizing towards animal cruelty.. after listening/reading any of their bull**** it makes you wanna start a freaking slaughter house cause their all so full of ****. Like the thread a page or so back on peta's article on the murder.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Because you've seen plenty of other movies and possibly played videogames where people die, as opposed to animals. Human death is featured in the media much more than animal death.

You could also be batshit crazy.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i guess 'cos i don't really care much about people....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by chimera2510
Ive noticed something. When i watch a movie full of people getting killed, raped and tortured it doesnt bother me, but when i watch something with an animal getting killed, it upsets me. A few other people i know have noticed this too

I'm the same way dude.

I personally think it's because humans, being capable of conscious thought and understanding consequences from good and bad actions, as well as being able to reason their differences, we view them as being accountable for such things and see violence and mistreatment as some kind of valid punishment... yet animals don't act on reason, hence making them seem innocent in our minds.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Im completely against PETA btw, they take things completely overboard
Quote by Kensai

watch cannibal holocaust,its banned in something like 20 countries, only just got allowed in australia. its ****ing brutal, loads of real animal killings and human gore. its from the 70's or something but far out its insane, not exactly scary coz it has a great story line but an amazing horror.
yeah, the NSPCC ads don't bother me but the animal cruelty ones upset me. well, the dog ones, i like dogs.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by Chrois
I don't feel anything when I watch anything die. I've watched some real things die before and not felt anything, unless it was really close.

Dude...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I've seen humans and animals killed in real life, I found the human death MUCH more hard to deal with.
Kensai won the thread everyone.

To answer TS, the only animal dying scene I was ever upset over was that dog in I Am Legend. I mean, come on.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92

To answer TS, the only animal dying scene I was ever upset over was that dog in I Am Legend. I mean, come on.

Yeah, I cried...
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Yeah, I cried...

Pussy.............

........ poor dog...
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by chimera2510

Just seen batman?

The dog scene hit a different nerve definitely, i can see where you're coming from.

TM
I'm the same. It's very odd.

I always say that along the way the person usually deserves it. Also animals don't really have the capacity to be evil etc. Maybe I just don't like people that much.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Like evening_crow said, Humans do almost everything purposefully and often have intentions of hurting people, etc but I don't any animal actually has the mental capacity to go and kill another animal for no reason, which is why seeing them die is harder to cope with.
But yeah, the PETA is just ****.
meh
Quote by dgme92

I almost cried.

My dog was laying in bed right next to me during the scene. I actually went ahead and hugged her and kissed her head.

i know what you feeling
i feel it to.
you feel bad for the lesser species because they cant fight back.
unless its a bear coming after you then you ****ing kill it with epic amounts of win but thats another story.
humans are the most advanced creatures in the world, i guess some of us feel bad for the less advanced when we kill them.
I'm the same here.. couldn't care less about all the people dieing, but for example when the dog in I Am Legend died.. i felt somthing

R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
i kinda agree with you.. pretty weird..
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

I dont give a **** about both, unless theyr close to me.
Natural Selection.
Im not saying im an heartless bastard, it does touch me, but it doesnt affect me.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Oh and aswell as animals, i also felt bad for Wilson the Volleyball in Castaway

R.I.P Wilson
Quote by Kensai

I don't care, I actually enjoy watching people die and tortured but not in movies, real footage, like that guy who got violated by a wine bottle, he accidentaly locked his ass and broke the **** in half, causing internal bleeding.. Brutal
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I think it's because humans kind of understand what's going on, but if you're killing a dog, all the dog thinks is, "Lalala, what a lovely day-AAAAGGh, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME????? PAINPAINPAIN".

At least, that's what I imagine goes on in their heads. So you're not sick.
Quote by chimera2510
Oh and aswell as animals, i also felt bad for Wilson the Volleyball in Castaway

R.I.P Wilson

dude i almost cried when Wilson got washed away.

saddest scene in all of movie history
Quote by Epiphany521
dude i almost cried when Wilson got washed away.

saddest scene in all of movie history

I agree with you, human violence does not upset or disturb me (except someone being curb-stomped, for some reason that kills me).

Any animal killed purposefully without any particular reason sickens me (However, animals being killed as a source of food or as necessity I feel is perfectly fine. In fact, I go on several hunting trips a year).
i have that problem. its probably because the animal can protect itself like a human can.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Page 1 of 2