Who knows how much I might be paying for a Line 6 M13 Pedal. It's pretty much a combination of i think 4 of their other big pedals, the distortion modeller, filter modeller, modulation modeller and delay modeller. It looks like an awesome pedal and I'd be willing to pay a fair bit for it.

I already have a Digitech RP300A and that's pretty good for it's price but i just want a bigger one and I want to know if this is worth it for its price, whatever that might me.

this is a link to the line 6 site with the product
http://line6.com/m13/faq.html
Wow you are so far from home aren't you little buddy?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
^ Now now be nice, if you're not going to say something nice dont say anything at all =P
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
I think what Jaz91 would like me to do is kindly instruct you that have you posted in the wrong forum.. however that forum just so happened to be the pit so GET THE **** OUT AND READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!! All in good fun.. of course. Lol.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Much better =D
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
Wrong forum.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.