I'm selling my Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo acoustic guitar. I bought this guitar 6 months ago to learn on and have since bought another guitar, so I never play this one anymore. This guitar is in excellent condition; it's recently been professionally set up and has a new set of d'Addario strings on it.

For more information on this guitar: http://www.seagullguitars.com/productentouragerusticmj.htm

Guitar comes with a soft case that was purchased at the time of the guitar, as well as an extra set of d'Addario strings and a Levy's leather guitar strap. This is a perfect guitar for someone just starting to play or for someone with playing experience and looking for a great-sounding guitar.

Asking price is $200.00 firm for the whole package.

I'm located in Philadelphia, PA. I would rather sell locally but I will consider shipping as well. Thanks for looking!
If you're willing to ship for $200 shipped via Paypal, PM me. I'd be interested if that is the case.
If you're willing to ship it out, I'm very interested. I'm even a cheesehead in Wisconsin if that helps at all.

PM me!
I'm in NY, but stopping in Philly next week for a visit. If guitar is still available, please PM me.
I'm interested if you're willing to ship. If you're not willing to ship, well...good luck ever selling it.
hey, send a PM if you're still around.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight