But not just any 'inspirational'.

Specifically stuff with the whole attitude of "I believe in myself, you can't stop me, nothings gonna bring me down" kinda thing.

Unfortunately I don't know of any songs like this which I can use as an example

Hopefully you guys have some ideas,

Thank's a bunch!
okay, far stretch, but alot of "all that remains" **** off of there "fall of ideals" CD has alot of lyrics like that, maybe give that a shot?
Journey - Dont Stop Believing
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Somewhere over the rainbow
Quote by RoO_777
ryt bartley man tld ya this wud wrk haha
they r UGLY
the whole body shape looks outa preportion
im nt complainin bout how they play i jst dnt lyk the shape of them

Quote by broken fusion!
holy **** learn english asshat

cant stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers.............. this will give u a good vibe and sense of structure
Quote by Gigatiran
How about "Drive" by Incubus?

Hmmm, It is pretty inspirational.. It's all about taking control of your life.
Rick Astley
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
a short history of nearly everything-reuben.

possibly one of the greatest songs ever.
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
whats that song stans dad sings in the baseball episode of southpark, that would be a good song, or the song from their japanese weapon episode, or the Make love not Warcraft episode all of them have inspirational music,
Alive by pearl jam is pretty good
even though i dont think any of their lyrics have it im pretty sure some zeppelin will get you to believe
i cant think of anything else
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Flim - Aphex Twin

Please take a listen, you'll agree that it is inspirational. Well, as long as you're not a close minded twerp who doesnt like electronic music, because 'it's not real music'.
NOIZE
Quote by Chozz
Cypress Hill - Hits from the bong

Hells yeah!
Born To Run-Bruce Springsteen

Doesn't have quite the same message, but the attitude and feel of the song make it pretty inspirational.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
We are the Champions.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
"You're the best around" by Joe Esposito

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats that one in this capacity!

If I were douchy enough I'd do the "/thread" but I'm not pathetic enough to.
Last edited by merfsullivan at Aug 8, 2008,
Nothing Else Matters, or that song that goes- "I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it, doesn't even matter
Quote by merfsullivan

If I were douchy enough I'd do the "/thread" but I'm not pathetic enough to.

That would have been best implemented on my "We are the Champions" post.. nullifying your idea sorry. No great inspirational uplifting sounding song.. and it's sang by a gay dude their always ssssuuuuper!!!
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Flipaningage
"I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it, doesn't even matter

Good job of pretending that you don't know its Linkin Park.
NOIZE
Quote by Trivium
That would have been best implemented on my "We are the Champions" post.. nullifying your idea sorry. No great inspirational uplifting sounding song.. and it's sang by a gay dude their always ssssuuuuper!!!

The main flaw in your theory is that while your suggestion was used greatly at the end of Revenge of the Nerds, my suggestion helped Daniel LaRusso get to the finals of the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament. He beat several members of the Kobra Kai dojo. That's full of win.
Quote by alteredgod

+1

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by alteredgod

lol, I didn't actually
Quote by merfsullivan
The main flaw in your theory is that while your suggestion was used greatly at the end of Revenge of the Nerds, my suggestion helped Daniel LaRusso get to the finals of the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament. He beat several members of the Kobra Kai dojo. That's full of win.

I concede.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!