what about getting an RR3 and changing the pickups to like emgs or dimarzio and changing the trem to a floyd rose original would this make it a great guitar?
the LFR on the RR3 is one of the best I've ever used, it stays in tune amazingly and holds up to all the abuse I throw at it, and the Seymour Duncans that come on it are excellent too, it's already a great guitar
ohai little sig.
the floyd on it isnt that far from an original...i do all sorts of crazy stuff on it and i havent tuned it in about 3 weeks. just maybe tuning down to drop d but i do that from the fine tuners (without unlocking the nut)...and emgs instead of duncans? no man

JUST NO!

duncan will blow emgs out of the water tonewise...people buy emgs to get more gain thats all....tone>gain
if your going to do all that anyway...why not just spend the extra money for a rr24
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
From what Ive heard, Jackson trems are alright.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
1) it already has a jb/59(or is it a jazz)?
2) you can't replace the trem on the rr3 with an orignal floyd, you would have to get a Floyd Rose Pro
^ is that so? u mean measurement wise? i d never wanna change it cause i love mine but yeah in case i ever HAD to...i d have to get the FR pro?
Yep, because the LFR on the RR3 is low profile...so you have to switch it out with a low profile floyd rose (floyd rose pro) in order for it to fit....