www.myspace.com/mattdunay

Anyone in the Connecticut area wanna jam? Our band doesn't have a bassist anymore either.

If anyone wants to share, you should post your links here.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Dude.. seriously... read the rules before you post. There are 2 other forums that this should be in. And no people, you should not post your links here.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Dude.. seriously... read the rules before you post. There are 2 other forums that this should be in. And no people, you should not post your links here.

Which forum does it belong in? Yeah I must admit it's kinda sketchy, but I don't plan on raping anyone, and I doubt anyone plans on raping me..

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Last edited by bloodycomfort at Aug 8, 2008,
Musician ads?

Edit: it's under the classified forum
Last edited by merfsullivan at Aug 8, 2008,
Belongs in the band advertisement stuff. Go to the main page and look around for it.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by merfsullivan
Musician ads?

Well I'm not really promoting anything, I didn't think people would get so worried to meet other guitar players around this area. Oops.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
Well I'm not really promoting anything, I didn't think people would get so worried to meet other guitar players around this area. Oops.

So, you're not looking for people to play with? Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post. What are you looking for again?
Quote by bloodycomfort
Which forum does it belong in? Yeah I must admit it's kinda sketchy, but I don't plan on raping anyone, and I doubt anyone plans on raping me..

LARGE TEXT
Quote by merfsullivan
So, you're not looking for people to play with? Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post. What are you looking for again?

So 2 people playing some lead/rhythm is considered an entire band? My bad.

Wouldn't mind finding a bassist, but I'm not promoting any stuff, If I were, I'd consider it a "Musician Ad".

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW