About a year and a half ago, I used to never be able to get to sleep, and then when I did, I'd wake up a few times in the middle of the night. It kinda stopped eventually, but now, after my girlfriend of ~14 months broke up with me, I woke up twice last night.

I take Melatonin, that helps with the getting to sleep part, but how do I stay asleep?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Say a prayer before you go to bed every night. And before you snipe someone.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Smoke marijuana.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Relax yourself, listen to music as you go to sleep, that kinda thing. Do whatever it is you enjoy most just before you fall asleep.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Relax yourself, listen to music as you go to sleep, that kinda thing. Do whatever it is you enjoy most just before you fall asleep.

Fap?
Why are you guys such assholes?!! For god's sake.

Dude, some of the best things are going to bed at a set time everynight (or weeknight) and being as relaxed as possible in the hour or so coming up to "bedtime" lol.

Try reading for the last hour too.
Love thyself.

No, seriously. Boffins have discovered that after ejaculation men feel tired because in cavemen times they would mate and then get some sleep ready to hunt in the morning... it's true!
Go see a doctor.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by EdawMail
Love thyself.

No, seriously. Boffins have discovered that after ejaculation men feel tired because in cavemen times they would mate and then get some sleep ready to hunt in the morning... it's true!

This man actually does speak the truth.
I'm gonna guess its your bed.

The reason we toss (ha!) and turn in our sleep is cause our bodies can't get comfy.
Buy yourself a new pillow and look at getting a new mattress =D
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
haha, maybe u can make urself really tired by working out(or other stuffs which make u tired). then at night, ull sleep real nice.
Quote by bloodycomfort
Smoke marijuana.

actually it can help. for real.

ive got a friend who suffers from insomnia and he cant sleep at night unless he smokes a cheeky J before going to bed.

or if he takes his perscription pills. but the joints are better for the rest of us
Question:
i am addicted to masturbation. I cant sleep without doing it. How should I overcome the problem

Answer:
by Yvonne Fulbright: ()
I don't believe that anybody can be "addicted" to masturbation. Are you bothered by the fact that you masturbate daily? Even more than once a day? If so, why is it a "problem"? I ask these not to be difficult, but for you to question if the amount you masturbate is of personal anguish to you, or due to how much you think society expects a male to masturbate - societal pressures. Unless you find that masturbating is preventing you from going about your daily (and nightly) activities, I would not stress over how much you enjoy self-pleasuring. Many people like masturbation for the soothing, sleep-inducing feelings it can provide. Thank you for visiting the Sexual Health Network.

Yvonne K. Fulbright, MS.Ed.

try jacking it, just don't get addicted
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You won't be able to get over it if you don't **** your girlfriend one last time.

Thus, rape her.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by bloodycomfort
Smoke marijuana.

This.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Joey Radical
You won't be able to get over it if you don't **** your girlfriend one last time.

Thus, rape her.

Nah, we ****ed last week. I'm pretty fine in that department.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
try sleeping before 11 because from 11 to 2 or 3 i think is when your body produces most melatonin.. otherwise try being active and eating good or somethin
Quote by mfox4000
actually it can help. for real.

ive got a friend who suffers from insomnia and he cant sleep at night unless he smokes a cheeky J before going to bed.

or if he takes his perscription pills. but the joints are better for the rest of us

Oh I know, I was being serious, lol.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW