Yep. I actually enjoy listening to audio recordings of people talking.

It all started when I yesterday accidentally downloaded an aduio commentary of the movie "The Fountain" by Darren Aronofsky. I find it very calming and relaxing when I don't want to listen to music but don't want silence either. soo..yeah.

Bright Eyes albums have samples of talking on them...I like listening to those too.

Does anybody go with me? What stuff do you listen to?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hmm NPR FTW!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Hmm NPR FTW!

NPR is where's it's at,brah!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by smb
Radio 4?

NO
I HATE RADIO!

they talk way too excited and comercially for me.. HATE HATE radio.

I meant like a person talking random sort of calmy like a conselour or something I like that...a lot.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Yep. I actually enjoy listening to audio recordings of people talking.

It all started when I yesterday accidentally downloaded an aduio commentary of the movie "The Fountain" by Darren Aronofsky. I find it very calming and relaxing when I don't want to listen to music but don't want silence either. soo..yeah.

Bright Eyes albums have samples of talking on them...I like listening to those too.

Does anybody go with me? What stuff do you listen to?

okay hannibal..
listen to dethklok gets in tune, its hilarious and the prelude intor to pickles song, and the talking in murdertrain acomin, all are funny to listen to, well dethkloks lyrics in general are funny as hell
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Voice fetish?

Lol no but I'm kinda with you on that one, Like if I dont want to watch a movie for a reason say... Cause I've seen it a few times, Audio commentarys are good You also find out cool **** about the movie.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Laces Out Danny
NO
I HATE RADIO!

they talk way too excited and comercially for me.. HATE HATE radio.
Seriously, you should give Radio 4 a try. They have some fantastic programs.
i think simon and garfunkel have a track called voices of old people(or something like that) off of there bookends album
Quote by smb
Seriously, you should give Radio 4 a try. They have some fantastic programs.

As do Radio 2.

Was listening to an article called "Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel" by Bob Harris, a BBC Radio Music Documentary (if you type that in to Google you'll find a torrent too).

It was an excellent listen about cannabis, the Rolling Stones, and the public perception of soft drug abuse.

I'd highly recommend it.