After 3 grueling months with an annoying cast, it has COME OFF. I can now use a mouse like a normal human being, even if it still kind of hurts to. Shifting my car was such a revelation too.

Who knows any exercises to get my muscles back to normal?

Share your broken bone stories while your at it.

EDIT: 3 weeks, not months. Oops.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Last edited by Ehh at Aug 8, 2008,
1 word :

fap
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Can you fap again?

Nope, its to sore. But, thats a great idea.
how did you do it?
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Quote by prison sex
how did you do it?

Too much fapping.
Quote by Ehh
After 3 grueling months with an annoying cast, it has COME OFF. I can now use a mouse like a normal human being, even if it still kind of hurts to. Shifting my car was such a revelation too.

Who knows any exercises to get my muscles back to normal?

Share your broken bone stories while your at it.

Go skateboarding. James Hetfield finds it to be quite a therapeutic activity...
Glad to see every response so far has been fap.

Man, The Pit would be a desolate place without masturbation. Imagine it, no more threads such as;
"OMG I SAW MUM FAPPING HORSEY"
"I CUM BLOOD x23409823"
"THE WAR IN IRAQ AND THE RETURN OF THE FAPASAURUS"
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by prison sex
how did you do it?

I made a thread about it before, but no one believed me.

So, Ill tell it again:

My two friends just went halfs on this POS Pontiac. It had no rear window (its relevant). As my one friend still had no license, we were teaching him how to parallel park. We took a cigg break, and I sat on the back of the car. I had the bright idea of taking the back seat belt, taking it out all the way and wrapping it around my hand. Went around the parking lot a few times like that without any problems. I became more confident, told him to gun it. He did, but like a dumb ass, he whipped it to the right causing me to slip off the trunk, hand was still caught in the seat belt which yanked my arm, and than hit the pavement. He was doing about 40mph when I hit the ground. I remember twitching like 3 times, than seeing everyone freaking out around me. Got up, smoked a cigg, and drove myself to the hospital. Broken arms werent new to me, so I knew what to expect, and I have a high pain tolerance. Now I owe a **** load of bills to medical bills. It was dumb on my part, seriously. I shouldnt have told the hospital I twitched, and maybe they wouldnt have given me a cat scan (which cost like 80 freaking bucks). Although, I guess I was saying stupid **** and not making sense.

I might have to look into that ball thing, even though im kind of low on funds, for obvious reasons.
^ thank god i have good health insurance.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
It took me longer to regain full use of my elbow than it did to have the cast taken off.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
try doing 1000 push ups a day thats what i had to do for hell week lol
i broke it again soon after
You'll just have to be patient and start out slow I guess, but wouldn't you know since you've broken lots of bones before?