Page 1 of 27
Flick to Sky News or another news programme and you'll see it says Russia are very close to war with Georgia and invading

This is what they say
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
The war is already on.

I'm currently watching a montage on Russia Today with their troops, tanks and fighter jets advancing accompanied by heroic music, with a text "THE WAR IS ON" flashing on the screen.

Simplified, the war started because South-Ossetia would rather join Russia than Georgia, causing Georgia to invade them and now the Russians are protecting their interests.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Aug 8, 2008,
Uh oh

Scary stuff!

edit: TV news channel Russia Today: huge letters "THE WAR IS ON"
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Aug 8, 2008,
Shame the map on the page doesn't update in real time!

This won't be good though. Not good at all. If Gordon Brown sticks his fingers in this one he'll lose all of his support and will certainly lose the leadership, well, he's ****ed already, so he might as well.
Russians always cause more trouble then there worth...

And if US/UK even UN intervene it'll be like another cold war, ****ing up years of hard work all over again...
Quote by Anthony1991

And if US/UK even UN intervene it'll be like another cold war, ****ing up years of hard work all over again...

*Prays the the Americans can keep GWB oblivious to this until November*
I realise any joke I try to make at this point will be rather tasteless. I just hope this all doesn't get blown out of proportion.
Quote by Anthony1991

And the Boss' death will mean nothing!
Sorry, just finished playing MGS3...

Nothing happened in the Cold War anyway, just a twenty year period of "my penis is bigger than yours!" banter.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Russia are invading georgia...

is that not like a big fat man beating up a 4 year old?

Dont worry georgia.. help is at hand

AMERICA! **** YEAH
We just need to stay away this time, I don't think Bush and Brown can be so stupid as to fight three wars simultaneously. Or maybe they can. This can't end well.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The Georgian president has compared their situation to Finland's in the Winter War after being asked what would he wish the Americans did by a reporter.

That's right, asshole, except we didn't invade the Soviet Union and didn't try to unleash a genocide. Also we're less hairy than you.
When i saw that at first i thought it was like Georgia as in the American state and i was like wtf
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by Anthony1991

nah it will actually be a nuclear war this time...

...wooo 30 seconds and U.K's (where i live) destroyed:p
Does anyone know this song:

TEAM AMERICA!! [F*CK YOU!]

Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
Does anyone know this song:

TEAM AMERICA!! [F*CK YOU!]

No, I know the one that goes "F*CK YEAH!" though.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Go Russia!

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Saw this on news, both Bush and Putin are at Olympics LOL.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Saw this on news, both Bush and Putin are at Olympics LOL.

Putin isn't president anymore
He is:
OH NO I LIVE IN GEORGIA.....

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by sashki
Wait, is Russia INVADING or PROTECTING THEIR INTERESTS?
Who's on the offensive side, here?

Russia rolled tanks into Georgia...

They said Georgia were commiting "ethnic cleansing".
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by sashki

Probably using the latter as an excuse to do the first. Georgia had a civil war and Russia wanted to fight. Or so I gather.
Quote by rickmeister
And the Boss' death will mean nothing!
Sorry, just finished playing MGS3...

Nothing happened in the Cold War anyway, just a twenty year period of "my penis is bigger than yours!" banter.

Yeah, but it was scary when either one threatened to use their penis
Quote by StoopidRudeboy
Ohhhhh, you still ruined it for me now...... never mind. Your cool ill let it go.

Hmm...

closest thing I ever got to a compliment
Quote by Liam.
Russia rolled tanks into Georgia...

They said Georgia were commiting "ethnic cleansing".

That's just an excuse, as with most things in politics.

But seriously, I dunno about Georgia's army, but Russia's got plenty of firepower. The scene in Goldmember where Austin fights Mini-Me comes to mind...
It would be absolutely hilarious if Russia declared war on the state in the southeastern US, instead of the country in Asia.

I can imagine a Monty Python sketch about it, and John Cleese is reporting.
Quote by syds-sanity
America will loose if they fight Russia

Lol we have more firepower than any other nation, we could go in and wipe out everyonw in iraq in a day and end this whole thing.
But its not "politically right" because there would be innocent casualties.
I say get over it ITS WAR and half of their "innocents" and just car bombers anyways.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by sashki

a smal province bordering the two is in Georgia but wishes to be in Russia, there are rebels tha thave been fighting on small scale there

Georgia was warned that if it attacked Russia would retaliate (Putin warned that is) Georgia attacked, and now it appears Russia are gonna throw down

Lol we have more firepower than any other nation, we could go in and wipe out everyonw in iraq in a day and end this whole thing.

wishful thinking

have you never heard of the missile gap?

in the cold war it was known to US intelligence services that Russia had many more Nuclear missiles than them, and it scared the sh*t out of them

Russia and the US are similarly matched in terms of size and strength in their military, but Russia has slightly more of everything
Russia Aren't Fvcking Invading Georgia.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Russia have used the olympics to their advantage. While everyone is watching it on T.V, there busy invading Georgia. This doesn't look good. Better hope Bush and Brown don't get involved. Then it really could be WW3.
George really screwed up this time. It all started when he entered the Russian consulate wearing this.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by gregorisgod
My money's on Russia.

You have to go to one hell of a bleak and nihilistic bookie's to play that bet.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too