So I seem to have a pimple in my ear. Not in the ear canal, but right in the "folds" of my ear. The parts that go up and around to form the ear. It hurts so bad. I've had one before, but it went away in a day or two, but this one seems to have gotten bigger, and every time I try to pop it, I just can't because the pain is too much. What should I do?
Van Gogh ftw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
cut your face off, like all the skin on your head, including your ears, then right ... not only do you not have pimples ... you have an awesome skull face to freak people out with

disclaimer : here at tommyt inc, we understand that cutting off all your skin will almost certainly lead to death and would advise you as such, and so for this reason if you decide to go against this warning and do remove your own skin in one way or another, don't come crying to us mr no skin!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Aug 8, 2008,
i have a big pimple in my nose!

i find if you put a hot towel over it for a while, the next morning it will have come out all ready to be popped
Have someone else do it while you are strapped into a chair. Grab firmly onto their breasts and breathe out all the way through.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by _Tim_
Slice it with a knife.

thats ****ing stupid.................burn it off with a soldering iron
BEAR THE PAIN!!!! seriously though, just pop it.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Put some toothpaste on it and then just peel the bugger off
ohai little sig.
Put a needle in the oven at 300C.
Apply to ear.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
Quote by guitarkid2113
Your cleverness is just overwhelmingly funny.

I would like some serious answers though.

Pimples are serious business. And so is the Pit.

My suggestion: Write your pimple an eviction notice, giving it several hours to relocate or you will call in the authorities. It should send the message pretty clearly.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Pimples are serious business. And so is the Pit.

My suggestion: Write your pimple an eviction notice, giving it several hours to relocate or you will call in the authorities. It should send the message pretty clearly.

Legally, I think he needs to give atleast 7 days notice from the date of the formal letter being published. Also, the pimple has the right to appeal against this notice and appear in court.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Just wait for it to clear itself up. I've had those before, and they are PAINFUL. Nothing's going to help you.

Sorry to sound so morbid...
Yeah I heard that toothpaste works... I've never tried it though.
I just clean my face really well every day...
That way I rarely ever get pimples! =D
~Carl
Yes toothpaste works. It dries up the pimple.

However, if you're putting it on your face, be careful not to leave it on for too long as it's contents may burn your skin a little.
HI GUYS!
if its in the folds of your ear just pop it..an easy way it to actually fold your ear down around where the pimple is. If its ready it should pop.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Legally, I think he needs to give atleast 7 days notice from the date of the formal letter being published. Also, the pimple has the right to appeal against this notice and appear in court.

Regardless, that's a definite seven day period in which the pimple would have to get out, which might be a preferred situation as the pimple is only "growing larger." Other plans could be executed in the meantime, during the seven day period, and as for the appeal: it's not as if the TS must host the pimple in the time period leading up through the appeal, so that shouldn't propose an immediate problem, although other methods may need to be sought if the pimple ends up winning...
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Regardless, that's a definite seven day period in which the pimple would have to get out, which might be a preferred situation as the pimple is only "growing larger." Other plans could be executed in the meantime, during the seven day period, and as for the appeal: it's not as if the TS must host the pimple in the time period leading up through the appeal, so that shouldn't propose an immediate problem, although other methods may need to be sought if the pimple ends up winning...

I think the pimple would need to be hosted by TS legally I'm afraid. Otherwise it would be involuntery poverty. Plus, the pimple does sound like the violent type and may take other types of action.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
I think the pimple would need to be hosted by TS legally I'm afraid. Otherwise it would be involuntery poverty. Plus, the pimple does sound like the violent type and may take other types of action.

Really? TS would need to host the pimple? That just sounds unfair to me.

And keep in mind, we know little of this pimple's past, other than it has had a past with the TS. It could be capable of much more than we can imagine.

Perhaps a straining order would work? As opposed to/in addition to the eviction idea?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Well, I just tried popping it. Didn't go. So I put some toothpaste on it. Maybe that'll work.

If not, I'll put a hot face cloth on it and then try to pop it again.
Quote by Jackal58
Van Gogh ftw.

Oh and suspicious spots near a hole are never good.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I had one of those and in the shower I popped it by accident, I felt a squish go off in my ear to see lots of blood coming out from it, turns out it was a pretty big sack of whatever the **** that **** in pimples is.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
just pop the bastard, i had really bad spots on my forehead a week ago.

i tried washing, scrubbing, and clearasil, nothing; however a safety pin ,a pus covered mirror (it actually shot a good 1 and a half feet ) and a day later, all gone.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
get a needle really hot and stick it. not only will the zit be got, you;ll have a sick carti piercing.
JUST FUCKING POP IT! BE A MAN DUDE

I wish i was a man dude
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...