My guitar has a Floyd Rose bridge and it's usually on standard tuning...i wanna tune it down a whole step...do i have to make any adjustments to the bridge to do this?
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
Quote by metallica4evr
My guitar has a Floyd Rose bridge and it's usually on standard tuning...i wanna tune it down a whole step...do i have to make any adjustments to the bridge to do this?

After tuning it down, you have to adjust the bridge again. Same with changing string gauges.
how do i adjust the bridge though?

i never changed string gauges so i'm new to this...lol
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
With the string tension decreased, you will have to increase the tension on the springs to pull the bridge up to where it was when it was in standard tuning. Just use the spring screws in the back of the tremolo cavity and screw them in a little bit at a time, then retune the guitar and check to see if the bridge is level. If not, tinker with the screws again and retune. Repeat until it's right. Takes about 10 minutes on the long side.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/