dont think this has been done.

I would ask Syn Gates or Zacky Vengence to tab out all of their songs for me exactly the way they play them.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
I would ask Jeff Beck to teach me how to play guitar.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
i would ash Josh Homme (QOTSA) how do you get thats tone and what distortion/fuzz pedal do you use
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
i would ask any ska/ reggae guitarist to teach me how to play ska... no matter how many lessons i read or videos i watch i just cant get that ****ing rhythm >__<
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Id ask Kerry King, "loserthatwritesrubbishthrashriffs says what?"
And revel in the hilarity that ensues

dude, satan would spawn out if his eyes and make you have a not very nice experience.... but it would be funny as hell
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
I'd ask Robert Johnson if he needed a soul, and trade mine for mad guitar skillz.

And I would not regret it one bit.
i would ask zakk to have a beer with me. or maybe ask jimi smoke one with me. or maybe ask Ted Nughent (Uncle ted, the Nuge, whatever you call him) to go hunting.

or i'd ask BFG to give me one of his Guitars.

so many questions to ask.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I'd give good ol' Tom Morello a call.
Meet with him.
I'd say to him.
Hey man
He'd say
Yo
I'd say
How's it going?
He'd say
It's going good man I just got off tripping on LSD and Shrooms with Superman.
I'd say
Alright, I have a question to ask.
Why are you so over-rated?
He'd say
You already asked your question "How's it going"
Then he would continue on his epic journey to Candy Mountain.
=)
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Jokingly: Robb Flynn: What. The. Fuck?

Seriously: Mikael Akerfeldt - If he wanted to jam.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Dr LeBrun
I would ask Jeff Beck to teach me how to play guitar.

i live like 10 miles away from him...
John Frusciante - Got any change? I've only got $20 notes.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I would ask Synester Gates and Zacky Vengeance to jump off the biggest cliff they can find.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail
I'd ask Hendrix how to pluck a G string and see if he gives me a guitar answer or...something else...
I read somewhere that 77% of the mentally ill live in poverty. I'm more interested in the 23% who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
Quote by lukaria
I would ask Synester Gates and Zacky Vengeance to jump off the biggest cliff they can find.

+1
Quote by lukaria

Rofl
id ask tom morrelo, can I ask you several questions and hed say yes cause he is awesome, and they I would say, are you on drugs? and then Id say can you teach me all your skills, and then I would say can you let me play your guitar? and then once I had it I would run and change me address