alright so i just ****ing lost my goddamn allen wrench. it disappeared right before my eyes and now i can't fucking find it. i was changing my strings and then a string broke after i put the lockers, so i pick it up and then it slips from my hand and i even see it hit the floor and then it vanishes. so i am going to go to home depot and go buy another one, the thing is i dont know what size to get. so my question is what size allen wrench should i get? i know it probably one the of the stupidest questions on this forum but i am so damn frustrated right now
take your guitar to a local hardware store and ask them for an allen wrench which fits?

alternatively you could just buy a set of allen wrenches and with any luck, one of those should fit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?