I feel dumb I downloaded an antivirus program from the net and its obviously a trojan or something and now it wont let me view the internet or do anything. I tried to install an uninstaller but it wanted me to buy that too.

The program is called antivirus 2009, and it can't be uninstalled conventionally. If someone could help me get rid of this I would be extremely thankful
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
if that doesnt work, download a program like smitfraudfix, start in safe mode, run it.

it generally clears all major viruses,including malware bombs
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Simskre
"antivirus 2009"
Wow...

i know
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Since you can't access the internet, get a USB flash drive and install Avast or AVG onto it and run either of those anti virus programs off the flash drive while in safe mode to eliminate your virus.
Or system restore.
Or manually find the program in the program files folder and delete them all. System restore would be better and there are probably more infected files, so do a virus scan too.
I used to have that virus a long time ago but i cant remember how i got rid of it. Isnt it Trojan Vundo or Zlob or something?
Anyway try EasyCleaner. I used it and it cleared out tons of files that i didnt need, and some of those files had Trojans in them.
SmitfraudFix?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
SmitfraudFix?

What I thought.
Quote by saphrax
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System>System Restore.

Restore to an earlier point in time.

If this doesn't work, get back to us.

this too.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
if you cant access the internet, how are you on here?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I got it fixed now with the system restore. Thanks saphrax
Quote by Chikitty_China
I had the same problem. Download Smitfraud fix and Malware bytes anti-malware. Use em together and you'll be virus free
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.