Hi guys, my band has recently taken a new direction, punk and funk, and my amp has been stolen from school and i was just wondering what amp would suit that genre. i kinda have a budget: 100 pounds at max, only needs to be an amp that will be heard over drums, all i want is a clean tone as i am using a boss ds2 and that distortıon ıs awesome

thanks x
Well, i don't know what 100 pounds is in US dollars, but you might like the Peavey Windsor. For a half stack, it's $680 American
Quote by bartdevil_metal
£100 = approx. $200. lol

Hey, go easy on me. I'm only 15.
Quote by LukeBTH

lol

u dıd better than the other dude, and ım only 14 XD
i started with my band with a fender 212 r..... its alittle over your price range but its loud and has good cleans...

try the 65 watt 1by 12 model

its 269 bucks... 140 pounds i think....

i bought mine (329 dollars list) for 280

so you could probally find a good deal on the 65 watt model
Quote by rudesill
i started with my band with a fender 212 r..... its alittle over your price range but its loud and has good cleans...

try the 65 watt 1by 12 model

its 269 bucks... 140 pounds i think....

i bought mine (329 dollars list) for 280

so you could probally find a good deal on the 65 watt model

thanks XD ıll check thıs one out too. beıng a fender and jackson lover ı was hopın tht fender wud do a decent amp XD
Quote by LukeBTH

Sorry was I nasty in any way, Noob!?

But yeah there's roughly 2 dollars to the pound.

Quote by LiamBamBam
thanks XD ıll check thıs one out too. beıng a fender and jackson lover ı was hopın tht fender wud do a decent amp XD

Just my opinion, but I would stay away from the frontman series if you intend on using a distortion pedal. They don't like them very much.
no problem.... id sell you mine since i have a mesa boogie now.... but u probally live in England hahaha

(you can pay for shipping hahah)
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Sorry was I nasty in any way, Noob!?

But yeah there's roughly 2 dollars to the pound.

Just my opinion, but I would stay away from the frontman series if you intend on using a distortion pedal. They don't like them very much.

oh cheers, ı was just bout 2 clıck buy on gak.co.uk tıll ı saw tht

much apprecıated
Quote by rudesill
no problem.... id sell you mine since i have a mesa boogie now.... but u probally live in England hahaha

(you can pay for shipping hahah)

nah ım alrıght lol XD but thanks for offerın XD
Quote by LukeBTH
Well, i don't know what 100 pounds is in US dollars, but you might like the Peavey Windsor. For a half stack, it's $680 American

haha..loled so hard.
100 pounds 680$?
hahaha
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!