ive been playin heavy metal guitar for 4 year, i can play stuff like c.o.b, protest and trivium. but now i want to learn more solo techniques, can anyone name me bands and artists whom i could learn from???
Quote by arathielguitari
ive been playin heavy metal guitar for 4 year, i can play stuff like c.o.b, protest and trivium. but now i want to learn more solo techniques, can anyone name me bands and artists whom i could learn from???

pantera, metallıca, bullet for my valentıne ... loads of metal bands to lern from
wow, check dream theater, john petruccis solos are freaking fast and technical
also you could check solo guitarrist like joe satriani, yngwie malmsteen or steve vai etc.
oh, and opeth song could also do it!
finally, try the solo from deicides "Scars of the crucifix", if you could play it, tell me later xD
good luck!
Protest The Hero, Between The Buried and Me, Necophagist, and Arsis all have excellent guitarists, the solos are amazing.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
symphony x
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Necrophagist, some Cannibal Corpse, Abigail Williams if you can find tabs, mostly any tech death band, and not the faggoty emo/hardcore metal ones.
Quote by LiamBamBam
pantera, metallıca, bullet for my valentıne ... loads of metal bands to lern from

yeah but metallica does the same **** over and over again