Hello everybody,
i'm searching for tabs to my guitar, i LOVE country music,
and i want some good country songs I can play on acoustic guitar...
Please give me da name and stuff..!

SEEYAA =)
Johnny Cash - Walk the Line and Most of his other stuff.
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
if you LOVE country music, wouldn't you already know plenty of songs/artists that you LOVE? search for those.
ghost riders in the sky, johnny cash
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
FINALLY there's another country fan on UG! you can find tabs by basically everyone mainstream in country music from all time. for instance, there are over 300 johnny cash tabs. also check out garth brooks and some of the newer people. if they're popular, chances are there's gonna be a plethora of tabs for you to go through.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Country fans represent in this thread!
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
Quote by pharm30
if you LOVE country music, wouldn't you already know plenty of songs/artists that you LOVE? search for those.

people that LOVE jazz dont necessarily know jazz songs
Theres so many fun country songs to play. Anything by Hank Williams Sr, Johnny Cash, John Prine, etc..