Hey, I'm looking for a PSP in good condition with the AC adapter etc.
I'll accept offers, even bricked ones as I intend to upgrade the CPU etc anyways.

Willing to trade:
EHX Metal Muff w/top boost
Boss DS-1
Possibly

1Gb GBA flash cart (allows you to play downloaded games/backups on your GBA)

Will find some more stuff for trade but for now those are the options!

Fire Away!
Why would you want to upgrade the cpu? You don't need to, and you will probably break it by even attempting so. And bricked psp's can be fixed without changing any hardware.
I should've rephrased it. I mean that im going to change some of the hardware in it, including a better CPU. but all the components will be on a drop in board so im not actually changing the cpu physically.
It's all for a crazy project:P
Hey dude! Not like the Metal Muff?

I have a brand new PSP that I want to get rid of. Got given it for my birthday in June and its sat in my living room ever since!

Stuff I am looking for:
Big Muff Pi
Proco Rat/Rat 2
Boss RV-3
EHX Holy Grail
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Quote by soundcheck1
Hey dude! Not like the Metal Muff?

I have a brand new PSP that I want to get rid of. Got given it for my birthday in June and its sat in my living room ever since!

Stuff I am looking for:
Big Muff Pi
Proco Rat/Rat 2
Boss RV-3
EHX Holy Grail
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4

It's a great pedal dude, dont get me wrong but its one of the expendible pedals on my board, I don't play all that much metal:P

My birthday's in june too

I'll PM you!
I have a PSP in perfect condition, only think is, it doesnt include an AC adaptor, but one could be bough very cheap.

What will you trade for this?
Quote by iRockMetal
I have a PSP in perfect condition, only think is, it doesnt include an AC adaptor, but one could be bough very cheap.

What will you trade for this?

PM'd
Quote by Entrant_21
I should've rephrased it. I mean that im going to change some of the hardware in it, including a better CPU. but all the components will be on a drop in board so im not actually changing the cpu physically.
It's all for a crazy project:P

theres no point of doing that unless your putting in a ta79 mobo and even then its not worth it cuz if its a ta 82 mobo the only thing that is different is you have to fix files after you downgrade if you want to change the firmware.
ive had 3 psps and downgraded 3 more so i know whar im talking about. if u need help just ask

BTW i have a pandoras battery with a 512mb card with the pandora dump files if you want to trade sum for that
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Quote by nekromantic
theres no point of doing that unless your putting in a ta79 mobo and even then its not worth it cuz if its a ta 82 mobo the only thing that is different is you have to fix files after you downgrade if you want to change the firmware.
ive had 3 psps and downgraded 3 more so i know whar im talking about. if u need help just ask

BTW i have a pandoras battery with a 512mb card with the pandora dump files if you want to trade sum for that

im still sorting stuff out, im getting a 3rd party board. Its not an official sony PSP one. I downgrade psps all the time for friends, I have my own switchable pandora and memory stick. Although I dont have a psp haha it made sense to finally get one. see that selling the kit on ebay can make some money if youre trying to shift it.
Quote by Entrant_21
im still sorting stuff out, im getting a 3rd party board. Its not an official sony PSP one. I downgrade psps all the time for friends, I have my own switchable pandora and memory stick. Although I dont have a psp haha it made sense to finally get one. see that selling the kit on ebay can make some money if youre trying to shift it.

your getting undiluted platinum?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC