Hey. I'm looking for a electric guitar with a fixed bridge. I've currently got an ESP LTD MH-103, but since I change tunings frequently, the Floyd Rose isn't quite working out.
I've got a budget of between $300 and $450. I play mainly metal.
Thanks in advance.
save up a tad more and look into some shecters....i have the c1+ and it's the best playing guitar i've ever played
You should definitely check out Agile guitars at www.rondomusic.com

I'm thinking something like this: http://www.rondomusic.com/al-3000rootbeer.html

The AL-3000 is the high end Agile - there must be a sale or something on this model because it's cheaper than the AL-2500 at the moment. They have all sorts of models and colour combinations

You can also email the owner of the shop as he is very helpful and if there's a particular colour or style of guitar you want then Kurt will be able to help you out
Last edited by alexlemon2 at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by alexlemon2
You should definitely check out Agile guitars at www.rondomusic.com

I'm thinking something like this: http://www.rondomusic.com/al-3000rootbeer.html

The AL-3000 is the high end Agile - there must be a sale or something on this model because it's cheaper than the AL-2500 at the moment. They have all sorts of models and colour combinations

You can also email the owner of the shop as he is very helpful and if there's a particular colour or style of guitar you want then Kurt will be able to help you out

I'm on #2 right now and I'll buy more as the budget allows - I'm TOTALLY sold on Agile and my New SX SST57 is a real sweetie too (from Rondo also)! Amazing guitars for so little money - I'd rate my Agile LP better than 90% of the Epiphones I tryed at the local GC and my SST is better than most of the MIM Strats I tested out and blow the Squiers away no sweat!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Hey, thanks you to everybody. It's very cool having this kind of input.
I'm definetly checking out those Agiles and the Rondo site.
Thanks again!