14 52%
Roland Cube 30
9 33%
Line6 Spider III 30
1 4%
Other (please state)
3 11%
Voters: 27.
yes i know ive done this before but with just the cube and line6 but i couldnt edit the pole so i made a new one. i could get any of these for around £120/£130 in the UK. ive been playin 7 months and i play mostly rock, punk and metal
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
is everyone annoyed that i made another thread
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Just try them out. I've never played a line 6 spider so i can't say much about it, but i like the other two amps. Both the roland cube and the vox xl are good for metal or anything else with a lot of gain.
I would go with the vox becouse it has a lot of high gain amp models and the effects seem to be better too. But just try them out man
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
Vox XL I own one and I've tried all the amps on your poll and I gotta say it is the BEST metal amp by far. You can get just about any metal out of it, like old school trash to the modern day high gain fizz and the cleans aren't so bad either if you tweak it
"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the back cause kids."

"Secrets are like herpes, if you have 'em you might as well spread 'em."
The Cube, its a nice, good thick sounding amp, plus its versatile.

I hated the new vox XLs, utter dissapointment the the valvetronix range. I found no satisfactory clean setting they were all either too thin or too gritty no matter how I set the gain, the amount of distortion models was overkill and about 3 of them actually even sounded half decent, the original vox valvetronixes were much better amps and even sounded better for metal than the XLs. I know alot of people agree too.

The spider is just wank, do a quick search and youll find out why.
Try the original Valvetronix, they're supposed to be much nicer amps and CAN do metal .

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦