I want to start learning guitar, and I saw this on amazon, an I was just wondering, is it good?
The reviews seem nice, but it-s hard to believe that a beautiful guitar like that is just 120 euros o.o

Thanks in advance

Shyin

PS - I am going to play metal (mostly black and viking)
lower end bc rich's arent that great. BEHRINGER FTW. no im just kidding. save up $1000 and buy a dean razorback. its a great guitar even though your a beginner. just think, you wont have to buy a new guitar a month after your first one
go to a shop and try i tout, and some others, and a high-end one to get a gauge.

DONT BUY ONLINE WITHOUT AT LEAST TRYING FIRST.

go store.
yea you'll probably find something just as good if not better if you look around in stores, and as nice as that guitar looks, it is a low end bc rich so therefore isn't great quality at all, but if you still really want that, i agree try it out in store
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
i wud definetely not get a thouasand dollar guitar as my first(and i didnt, mine was a squier affinity strat), because if u dont stick with it, then u just wasted $1000, and its just NOT GOOD.
just get like an ibanez starter pack or something like that
Thanks for the answers, that was quick xD

I am going to try out some guitars at my local store, but it doesnt have a lot of them...

I wanted this one, because they say its good to start with and its good for pros too...