Page 1 of 7
Ok, my sister now completely refuses to speak and or acknowledge my existance because I recently told my entire family I was agnostic. My mom doesnt care, she tells me whatever I want to do, it's my life. The rest of my family is perfectly fine with it, but not my sister, how can I convince her that she's being completely rediculous about this, and get her to get over herself. She's a VERY devout christian btw.

Please, no rape, fap, or any of that nonsense, just need a bit of help here. Thanks.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Tell her it's the christain thing to forgive..

edit: forget that, tell her to grow the **** up
Tell her that if she doesn't straighten up, she won't get any christmas presents.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
stab her, then ask where her god is
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Talk to her?
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
My sister didn't talk to me for 2 years now.

We live in the same house.
Talk about sh*tty family
Born to lose, live to win.
argue with her about it
if you use logic in that debate, you'll always win, or you could just tell her to put it in her mouth and stop talking to her
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Nugi

I did...she turned away and refused to speak to me.

And to the punch her, I came close to punching her, but I didnt because I would've been grounded if I did.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Ignore her and refuse to acknowledge her existence due to her Christianity.
Explain your beliefs to her.

If she won't listen write her a letter.

If she won't read it write it in faeces on her wall.
dont punch her.... falcon punch her.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Christian's are supposed to respect other religions so tell her that.
Just don't bloody worry about it. She's being immature and you have nothing to gain from trying to get her to speak to you again, do you?
Quote by valennic

Please, no rape, fap, or any of that nonsense, just need a bit of help here. Thanks.

Dude just ra... nvm.

Tell her she's being an ignorant bitch and what you decide to believe in (or not believe in) shouldn't determine if she should at least be decent towards you.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by valennic

That's why this thread has no response...
She sounds young, she'll probably grow out of it. You can try and explain it to her and why.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Meat Hook Sodomy!!!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Get her to explain her beliefs to you and why she holds them, and then explain why you are still searching for what you believe.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
tell her you have changed your ways, then to prove this hand her a nice cd full of good ole deicide! That would absolutely be the best thing to do
Is she hot? How old is she? Because if she's over the age of 11, she could/should realize she's being childish and illogical. Or not.
Quote by valennic
I did...she turned away and refused to speak to me.

And to the punch her, I came close to punching her, but I didnt because I would've been grounded if I did.

I'd suggest sneaking up on her while she's in the bathroom (preferably ninja style), punching her in the back of the head, then dunking her head in the toilet. Not that it will help matters what so ever, I just like domestic violence... Also double points if you take a dump before she goes in+it's still there when you do the dunking
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
erm.... how badly do you want to talk to her?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
She's a sibling, who gives a **** if she talks to you
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
buy what she's doing it makes her look like a terrible person
very un-christian
Quote by Nugi

edit: forget that, tell her to grow the **** up

+infinity

And if you were making a Bill Hicks reference with that "forgive me" part.. another +infinity.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Who gives a ****? She's your sister, if she can't get over the fact that you don't share the same beliefs as her, **** her. When I lived with my dad he would always try to **** with me about being atheist (he wasn't a super religious man but he didn't like that I didn't believe in a higher power) All there is to do is ignore it. She may just be shocked right now if she's that devote of a Christian. She'll come around though, she's your sister I'm sure she loves you. Just wait it out
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Sylvanus

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
is she hot?

I think she'll cum come to her senses
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Sylvanus

haha yeah right
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Tell her you'll crucify her if she doesnt change her menacing ways.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

well thats not right... tell her what if she had something she believed in and just because you dont believe its right your going to not talk to her... try and convince her how dumb doing something like this.

If she still doesnt want to talk well f### it she doesnt deserve to be christian

im christian and where i come from part of being christian is respect others actually this kinda pertains to one of the commandments treat others the way you would like to be treated
so yeah shes the one at fault here ......... sorry if i rambled on ... lol