Rage Against the Machine tickets for the Minneapolis show on September 3rd have been acquired! Let us rejoice.
Quote by Valo
I saw em at lollapalooza... totally own'd.

Same here, except i was all the way in front, and as bulls on parade started (only the second song) I was moshing and some girl got the **** kicked outta her, and at that point i was the only person in the mosh pits who was helping people up, everyone else was too drunk to care what the fuck was going on. So I had to carry this girl outta the entire crowd, starting from about 100 feet from the stage. Thus I missed everything from Bulls on Parade on
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
Same here, except i was all the way in front, and as bulls on parade started (only the second song) I was moshing and some girl got the **** kicked outta her, and at that point i was the only person in the mosh pits who was helping people up, everyone else was too drunk to care what the fuck was going on. So I had to carry this girl outta the entire crowd, starting from about 100 feet from the stage. Thus I missed everything from Bulls on Parade on

Haha, I was at the front too..
It was ****ing painful as hell... but it was fun..The security throwin' the water on us, and evaporting in a second - and can't forget when people we're being taken out - they were ****ing steaaaaaming.

It was intense.
Quote by rocklikeafool
Damn you! I'm still tryin to get tickets for that show.

I got mine a day early from 93x. You can still try it. The Ticketmaster password is RUDY.
I shalln't rejoice. They're communists and I don't like communists. But I don't want to get political about it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Valo
Haha, I was at the front too..
It was ****ing painful as hell... but it was fun..The security throwin' the water on us, and evaporting in a second - and can't forget when people we're being taken out - they were ****ing steaaaaaming.

It was intense.

It was very intense, haha, horrible at the beginning tho, it was so fucking packed, I almost suffocated cuz every mosh pit I got into closed up on me until the girl got knocked out. Unfortunate because my friend was in a huge mosh pit right after I left and he said it was amazing.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
I shalln't rejoice. They're communists and I don't like communists. But I don't want to get political about it.

Honestly, I don't really agree with most of their political views, but **** it, they make damn good music.
Quote by ttreat31
Honestly, I don't really agree with most of their political views, but **** it, they make damn good music.

I agree but i'm totally going