Yeah, but TS, that is true...
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That's an example of what we would like to call "sarcasm".

It's not as bad as when a UGer posts a link to a YouTube video, and then you see a whole bunch of "UG FTW" comments. I still don't understand why we must spam YouTube like that...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
hahah yeah. i'm to lazy to look for that comment again, but it was one of the "van halen shreds" videos (you know the parodies of guitarists) and one guy told "pff...i can play better than him. he is overrated"
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by E V H 5150

It's not as bad as when a UGer posts a link to a YouTube video, and then you see a whole bunch of "UG FTW" comments. I still don't understand why we must spam YouTube like that...

I love those
Quote by E V H 5150

I ALWAYS add gratuitous UG FTW comments all over Youtube, it's so fun, I even do it on videos not linked to UG.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I hate it when people go on music/band based videos and flame it.

seriously some guy actually has an account called "Slipknot Suck Cock" and spends his time flaming the band on videos about them.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by freddaahh
I ALWAYS add gratuitous UG FTW comments all over Youtube, it's so fun, I even do it on videos not linked to UG.

Heh, and then people say "Whats UG?"
"Dude just shut up about UG we don't care"

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by E V H 5150

There is no 'must.' Pit dwellers make their own choice on spamming Youtube. Actually they don't, they just follow someone else.

in case you are wondering it's from XKCD.com
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Last edited by leaping badger at Aug 8, 2008,

what's going on in here? oh nothing dad just fingering my baby sister

Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by leaping badger
*IMG*

The Louis Armstrong bit got me.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
I've seen some pretty dumb ****s in my time, but this one takes the cake

"
o0Slipdisc0o (4 days ago) Show Hide
+1 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Gilbert is known for a pretty basic technique and onedimensional (pentatonic) songwriting. He has been leaching of the same cheesy licks. Comparing Gilbert to Thal is like comparing **** to gold. There's nothing versatile or complex about mr Pentatonic Noodler Gilbert. Not in his songs and certainly not in his rusty old, five-trick-pony-technique. "
Quote by Gargantuan
More.

what video is that from? i remeber seeing it
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
what video is that from? i remeber seeing it

Its from one of my Dethklok cover videos
>_>

<_<

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Neer

i love their grammar and spelling
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
That comment is hilarious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nice thread. Sadly I don't have anything to contribute at the moment.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
I watched a supposed 'lesson' from Synyster Gates from a7x on how to sweep pick. It was the sloppiest demonstration ever. Loads of people had commented to people saying 'wow, this is sloppy', etc with 'LOL UR **** THICK COS SYN IS THE BEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD, ITS MENT TO BE PLAYED SLPPY A7X 4 LYFE ***********'

I facepalmed and declined comment.
Have anyone seen those videoes about the guy that looks like a bum/jesus? There are always hillarious comments on those videoes. especially the master of puppets cover. And I always feel sorry for those guys who has just started playing guitar and looks at a "lesson" and says: "OMG you are so awesome. You help me so much and are such an incredible teacher" When the "teacher" does not know **** and plays ****.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Worse than 4chan at times.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by E V H 5150

We just have to show our love to UG
Quote by magnum1117
i love their grammar and spelling

I think you'll find you forgot to capitalise I.
Quote by Gargantuan
Its from one of my Dethklok cover videos
>_>

<_<

Link? I'm intrigued...
Quote by Neer

that took me a while to actually understand.

lyk itz down 2 B Gangsta, yo! Soulja boi iz da lyf!

Quote by CLVPX
I think you'll find you forgot to capitalise I.

I think you'll find you forgot how to spell "capitalize." We all make grammar and spelling errors, and while some are annoying, there's no need to point it out and be hypocritical.

It's like when people call other people "retarted."

YouTube comments generally are fun to read, though.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by SlipknotRule93

seriously some guy actually has an account called "Slipknot Suck Cock" and spends his time flaming the band on videos about them.

Hey, if any band deserves that, it's Slipknot.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

BoomBoxJakey, hates Mike Patton because Mike dissed Wolfmother.

aborygydknee, blackbeeard, elefantgerald etc etc.

One person, multiple accounts. Trolling Buckethead videos for over six months, yes, six months. Especially Padmasana.
Quote by Maus24
I think you'll find you forgot how to spell "capitalize." We all make grammar and spelling errors, and while some are annoying, there's no need to point it out and be hypocritical.

he actually spelt it correctly considering he speaks/writes English English.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.

I love this one...

"Maybe... we are in love?"

"What a stupid war we are in"

Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by Mazzakazza
I watched a supposed 'lesson' from Synyster Gates from a7x on how to sweep pick. It was the sloppiest demonstration ever. Loads of people had commented to people saying 'wow, this is sloppy', etc with 'LOL UR **** THICK COS SYN IS THE BEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD, ITS MENT TO BE PLAYED SLPPY A7X 4 LYFE ***********'

I facepalmed and declined comment.

has a Huge A7X fan...
his comment is really stupid...

And syn is not that bad...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by Maus24

I think, if you look at my location, you'll find I do not live in America, where they spell capitalise with a z. I only picked up on the other guy because he had commented on someone else's grammar. I do not do this for a living.