Haha, so, my cousin is getting married and i'm in charge of a powerpoint. I am done, but i am wondering two things.

1) How do i make a song play throughout the slide show, not just one slide?
2) How do i make it play through on it's own, without having to click to get to the next slide?
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Just set timers under effects or whatever for the slides to continue by themselves.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I believe right clicking on the side and hitting something like "slid transition" or something like that gives you all those options. You can change how the slides change (clicking, timer, etc.) As for song, I believe you click Insert - Song or something along those lines, then click to play the song the whole time. Also you HAVE TO HAVE THE SONG ON THE DEVICE YOU ARE PLAYING THE SLIDE SHOW FROM. So if you are putting the slideshow on a jump drive, the song has to be on the jump drive too or else it wont play
okay
thanks

can anyone give me a more, in-depth description on how to get teh song to play throughout?

EDIT:

DIDNT SEE ABOVE POST, THANKS
Quote by lobster624
or just play the powerpoint and the cd on seperate programs at the same time, just loop the song so that it just repeats over and over...
Quote by -Atticus-
Haha, so, my cousin is getting married and i'm in charge of a powerpoint. I am done, but i am wondering two things.

1) How do i make a song play throughout the slide show, not just one slide?
2) How do i make it play through on it's own, without having to click to get to the next slide?

you think this is a joke? you're out here, screaming for help quick. i rushed into this thread thinking you were hurt! don't scare me like that
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Greenie_777
Your doing a powerpoint at a wedding?

Probably slide show of some sort. I know some people put together photograph slide shows and stuff (for weddings, I mean).
Quote by Mazzakazza
It's a wedding, people will be too drunk to care whether your presentation works.

Sorry, this isn't a British wedding.
Quote by lobster624