Alright I am trying to decide between an Ibanez Tube Screamer Turbo and a Boss Super Overdrive SD-1. I have a Dean ZX and am probably going to get an Ibanez 30W Tone Blaster amp. Please tell me which pedal you think would be better and why...
The SD-1, i like its sound better, almost bought it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
umm... I'm a huge fan of Boss pedals, those things don't break... but I'd get the MT-2 Metal Zone Pedal... Its kicks ass
Well I am thinking of the Digitech MMX Metal Master pedal for my shreddin' needs. In the instructions it tells you how to get a Metal Zone-esque sound
IMO you should save more money and get somthing better than a toneblaster.
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Well i'm selling my Line 6 Spider III to get this equipment. It's kinda hard for me to save any money rightnow...that's why I was thinking $150 for and amp, $100 for a pedal. I can sell my Spider for $250 and get that with no out of pocket expense.
Save up for a better amp and use the overdrive channel
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

How much would a "better amp"cost? And Coheed is my favorite band by the way

*raises flame retardant ignorance shield*
Quote by ahsvball2507
How much would a "better amp"cost? And Coheed is my favorite band by the way

*raises flame retardant ignorance shield*

A roland cube is better than the toneblaster and its about the same price.
Edit: You wont need a pedal will the cube. Most pedals sound like craps through SS amps.
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Well whats the price range on lower end tube amps? Or can I get someone elses opinion on getting pedals with SS amps?