Hi all,

Just looking for some advice since I just sold my VG-99 for big bucks. I am looking for a new multi effects pedal, but cannot find one to my liking. The reason I sold my VG-99 was because I have come to hate that digital modeling sound, especially with a Fender tube amp sitting right next to it. I am looking for a multi effects pedal that will have the least digital sound to it. Any Suggestions? Are Rocktron boards any good? Should I just go with pedals?

Thanks
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
You're probably better off with single pedals, if you don't really need a whole bunch of effects.

However, I can get a very good non-digital tone out of my ME-50. It's really easy to use, you might want to check it out. But if your budget is higher than that, you really should get something else. Try out the Boss GT-8 and GT-10.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I tried my modeling pedal just once on my Blackheart. I unplugged it immediately.

Seriously though, I'd just get single pedals from now on.
Yeah thanks for the responses, since I'm going to college in a month I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and get the GT-10, which is basically a VG-99 without the horrible guitar modeling and GK3 pickup lol.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.