Hey peoples thanks for looking here.

I have an Epiphone bass with a Kramer style headstock, and a black p bass styled body. Also a black pick gaurd. The neck is a 20 fret with maple fret board. The headstock has a black gloss coating on the top, and the truss rod cover has a gibson logo on it. The bridge has four ... (i forgot what they are called but they hold up the strings) that are either brass or copper and are square. The string come through the body, and the pickup is one split single coil. The output jack is in the pick gaurd. Oh and the neck plate ID number is I5031250.

If you can tell me that would be cool as ****.
tyler

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."
Student: "What about complete an utter sexual exhaustion?"
Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Kittys?
Have you got any pics?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Umm yeah but i cant out them on UG. too big...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn

Kittys?
epiphone accubass

one of the mods here, anarkee, has one
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Thank you. (damn... i was hoping for it to be a custom...)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn

Kittys?
lol, Yeah I own a white one. Depending on the year, they can be solid maple (mine is). They can take a tremendous amount of abuse--mine has been dumped more times than I care to admit.

The bass is a great mod project. I put in Quarter Pounders and its now extremely punchy and bright. The string through body has great sustain, even with the odd bridge. I'll probably throw a BadAss on it at some point.

[edit] by the way according to the Guitar dating project...your

Your bass was made at the
Saein Plant, Korea
March 1995
Production Number: 1250
a pretty good bass. I played one of the all maple ones, and I had to admit, it sounded very good, especially for what the owner used it for, country and preclassic rock. it had a very good weight to it. but it was rather nice tonally, and even with the tone knob cranked, seemed unable to get my preferred punchy tone. but not bad at all, just not my style.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Yeah, like Anarkee I have a white one. It's a Korean-made All-maple Accu Bass, circa 1990. I've had it for around half a year, and I have to say, it gets the job done. :P At first, the neck felt pretty fat to me, for some reason, but I got used to it eventually.
Oh yeah its one hell of a bass. I just wanna get some new pickups cause mine are kinda effed up (kinda means they still work perfectly but don't sound like they should) mine is all maple (**** ya) and i actually get the punchy sound that humanity wants really well. but i have yet to play it through my new amp (a fender bassman 100a, the BEST amp i have EVER played on) so i dont know how it will sound through that (its over at my friends house, i let him use it for his band practice).
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn

Kittys?