i just randomly got an add from someone and this was the convo:

[size="1"]Marci says:
Hi

i am hunting high and low! diving from the sky above, looking for, more and more! - Matt says:
hey

i am hunting high and low! diving from the sky above, looking for, more and more! - Matt says:
whos this?

Marci says:
hey, A/S/L? 

lol

13 m uk

Marci says:
hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo ****in horny today for some reason lol

nope wth

Marci says:
listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

haha..

Marci says:
I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

show here

Marci says:
well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! [I]LINK BLOCKED OUT[/I] fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!

bye

Marci says:
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?[/SIZE] 

seriously, how did she get my addy? does she really think a 13 year old has a credit card?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by BassTang
Opportunity missed...

Totally just made my day!
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
It's a bot, I've got the same one, in fact......

Me and my friends seem to get them alot, so we swap and trade them like Pokemon Cards.

It's especially fun to put two in the same convo and get endless repeats of HEY ASL HEY ASL HEY ASL.

I think my "so fukin horny jen" is going to evolve too!
I got this a few days ago, I wasent sure if it was a bot, but now im sure
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Owned by a bot.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Do you really think they care enough about you to send a single model to take care of you? They're rich, they don't give a shit if you join their site.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT