Tittle says it all, like in bumblefoots guitar suck according to guitar pro he taps over the fret board, I'm not gonna discover this for a while by myself, i hurt my finger with a chainsaw but can anyone give any tips how to do it?
鋼の錬金術師
he uses a thimble on his picking hand's pinky which acts as a new fret when he hits the string with it
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by latinosuperstud
he uses a thimble on his picking hand's pinky which acts as a new fret when he hits the string with it

A thimble? lol i would have never thought that. well i'll go get one when my finger heals, do they sell them in craft shops of some sort?
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Punkismygod
A thimble? lol i would have never thought that. well i'll go get one when my finger heals, do they sell them in craft shops of some sort?

I bet you can find one lying about your house.

That song is crazy. Getting the thimble "taps" to be the right note is only half the battle.
Quote by Tallman
I bet you can find one lying about your house.

That song is crazy. Getting the thimble "taps" to be the right note is only half the battle.

ya i believe that but i like challange
鋼の錬金術師
It's actually really fun to do...I found these interesting thimbles that only cover half of the finger and have like little straps (all metal) that hold it there, and the front of it has like a little lip that sticks straight out. By putting it on upside down, you can still use it for the thimble effects, but it leaves enough of the tip of your pinky out to use it normally for tapping and finger picking.