10 quid Georgia realise they're ****ed within a day.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Oh, I thought you meant the US state Georgia.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Well, the fact is you f*ck with a country as big as Russia, with a large and powerful military, and get away with it. Hell, look wat we (the US, I mean) did to Iraq and we only have 50,000 active duty troops. Most of our army is reserves. That's not the case with Russia. The Red Army never disbanded; it just became the Army of Russia (as opposed to the Soviet Union). So, the Russians still have a large and powerful military force and it's pretty up-to-date technology wise.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Sweet.

thats the first thing i saw when i saw it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by ..NEM..

LOL! Don't you think there'd be a US declaration of war against Russia if that was the case? You'd have heard bout it like crazy, especially if you live in the US, as I do (and I assume you do too).
Quote by ..NEM..

Lmao! cos that makes sense in any way...... you sir, have made my day!
What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

Bob Kelso, nice to meet you.
Quote by MadClownDisease
ah no it willnay load for me! Has the website been taken down or can other people still get on? Anyone take any screenshots?

i cant get on either. it wont load.

their servers are probably getting overloaded right now. im sure a lot of people are trying to view that site, and im guessing a country like Georgia doesnt have some HUGE servers to handle their website.
Quote by MadClownDisease
ah no it willnay load for me! Has the website been taken down or can other people still get on? Anyone take any screenshots?

here's a reduced size one... i have a decent one but i dunno how to display it on here.
Attachments:
georgiasmall.jpg
What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

Bob Kelso, nice to meet you.
Well, now half the world want to get on that site it's never going to load. Anyone got any screenshots?

e: anti-climax
well thatsa kick n in the knickers
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by rocklikeafool
LOL! Don't you think there'd be a US declaration of war against Russia if that was the case? You'd have heard bout it like crazy, especially if you live in the US, as I do (and I assume you do too).

Yes, because my location doesn't say I'm from Sweden.

Quote by smive
Lmao! cos that makes sense in any way...... you sir, have made my day!

Well, actually it wouldn't make sense if they threatened to invade the US state. But, you're welcome.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion