Im having dificulties ordering my effect pedals, now they are like these

Amp- fulltone deluxe wah- hum debugger-metal muff distortion- route 66 compressor-guitar.

The cables between the pedals are from diferent brands do you suggest buying just one brand?

Thank you
1- you listed it all backwards, it's easier for most people as guitar----->amp
2- i dont use one but ive always herd the wah goes first
3- hum debugger last
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!