i got an acoustic bass today (dean EAB) that i have a bad feeling about thats coming this week. people say its nice exept for the buzz, and since the strings are probably stock and garbage, what types of strings prevent buzz and ...pretty much sound good
I just sold one of these a few days ago. Just adjust the neck properly and there's no buzz. The only buzz you might get after that comes from tugging on the strings as hard as you can because you are trying to squeeze some volume out of the bass.

Don't try putting flats on it, I can't imagine how little volume it would have then.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I just sold one of these a few days ago. Just adjust the neck properly and there's no buzz. The only buzz you might get after that comes from tugging on the strings as hard as you can because you are trying to squeeze some volume out of the bass.

Don't try putting flats on it, I can't imagine how little volume it would have then.

so your saying its quiet ?
well as long as i can be heard a little i'm fine, i bought an acoustic just to play around outside an sing afroman around campfires :P