My dads telling me about it but we dont know what it's called. You play a few chords into it or a rhythm and it will keep looping it back so that you can jam along with it. I want to buy one but I dont want to go to the store and sound stupid. I'd much rather look stupid on the internet.

Can anyone tell me what kind of pedal it is?
wow man u said in the description of the pedal lol
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

loop station...?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Loop station.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Its a looper. Some good, rather expensive delay pedals have looping capabilities, but there are dedicated loop pedals.