Who's heard of Slash's side project? It's the shizz. Especiallu Beggar's and Hangers-on, Lower, and Monkey Chow.

Discuss here.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Snake™
Who's heard of Slash's side project? It's the shizz. Especiallu Beggar's and Hangers-on, Lower, and Monkey Chow.

Discuss here.

heard the album aint life grand?? makes its 5oclock somewhere look amateur in comparison. quite simply slash at his best
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
heard the album aint life grand?? makes its 5oclock somewhere look amateur in comparison. quite simply slash at his best

really? I love It's 5 O'clock Somewhere! I have aint life grand as well, but I love the raw feel of 5 O'clock. Granted, they are two different bands, but they are both terrific albums.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Ain't Life Grand is better, I can't stand Eric Dover who sings on the first album (though Beggars And Hangers-On is a rawking track)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by atc228
really? I love It's 5 O'clock Somewhere! I have aint life grand as well, but I love the raw feel of 5 O'clock. Granted, they are two different bands, but they are both terrific albums.

ill give you that, the rawness of 5 o'clock is great, but i just feel that Slashs guitar playing (especially the back to the moment solo) and his tone are just spot on. absolute perfection for me, where as his 5 o'clock tone can sometimes have a bit too much gain...

and eric dover cant sing... i think he suits that version of snakepit well and i like him.... but his voice can be pretty awful