I was looking into buying a Fender Frontman 65r. I have a couple questions about it:

How would it handle stuff like Pumpkins, Foo's, Nirvana, Radiohead, and Sonic Youth?
I'm using a Fender Telecaster w/Hot Rails in bridge, into a Big Muff or DS-1

But this mainly: There's two inputs. I was thinking of putting a mic in one for vocals, and my guitar in the other. Can you use both inputs simultaneously?
I isn't very good amp at all. There are far better amps in that price range such as the Epiphone valve junior.
Yes, look into Vox Valvetronix or Epiphone Blues Custom.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
ive been using one for small gigs and honestly i dont like it. its waaay to bright sounding for my taste, i play a single coil ash body telecaster through it, which is gonna be bright anyways. its loud, and yes you can use both inputs at once but you wouldnt want to besides practicing since it distorts the vocals pretty bad and the 2nd input is a low gain and alot softer. i never use the distortion on it, i wouldnt recommend it.
I wouldn't be using a higher-gain setting on the amp, that's what the pedals are for.
How bad does it distort?
Would it be an improvement from the Marshall AVT150?
Quote by Ethalopian
I wouldn't be using a higher-gain setting on the amp, that's what the pedals are for.
How bad does it distort?
Would it be an improvement from the Marshall AVT150?

No it would not be an improvement. The AVT series is ok but the frontman series is bad. I suggest that you save up more.