Hey My Local store has one of these in used for 900 with the matching 412 cab. I cannot find a lot of info on this particular Rivera and don't know much about it other than the cleans are equal to fenders and the OD like a marshall. My friend is looking to get a new amp and really needs something versatile enough to go from nice rock to metal, is this amp capable of metal buy it self. I probably won't get to try it out until monday, but will make a trip tomorrow if you you lead me to believe its a worthy amp. Whats it compare to, A Mark IV, or is it not as good of an amp?
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
bump
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
No One??
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
One Last try, heres a link to the amp http://morganmusic.com/Amplifiers/usedrivera.html
I know the carpet on this thing makes it like the uglyest thing on the planet, but Im pretty good with repair and restoration skills, so I could tolex that bad boy and make it look much better, also I doubt we would get the cab, just the head, and he could use my old school 412 cab which looks very sexy alone, and even with that head it would still look good.
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
I have not tried that model, but Rivera makes some seriously good amps. I have liked both Rivera's I tried. I don't think it looks bad as is but hey, opinion. Free bump.