New to the forums.

I'm 19 yrs old and have been playing the guitar for 6 years now. I can play pretty much any kind of genre and am very flexible on taste of music. I am in search for talented musicians to start an online band (number of members not important) of any genre (preferably metal)... black, death, metalcore, hardcore, melodic death, heavy, power, grundge/punk ... you name it.

I also have a myspace : www.myspace.com/transylvaniamusic which is an old black metal project I started 2 years ago. I recorded everything myself (drums bass vocals guitars etc.) so the quality is quite rough, but you can hear most of the melodies.

If interested, please do contact me!
I play guitar. I'm down for heavy music, my style is a bit on the bluesy side though. Let me know if you want me on board.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I could play bass for you, I've been playing for about 2-3 years, I don't have any clips yet, but I'm recording for a different online band tonight. I would love to help write but the other band is doing just covers. Let me know if you want me to play bass for you guys.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Awesome! Got two on board so far... just need a drummer and a vocalist now...

Vocals can be both clean and harsh.
I could probably do some clean vocals
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Edit: Nevermind.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Last edited by MetalGS3SE at Aug 9, 2008,
i can do drums, won't be a live recording since i don't have a way to record drums that way but i can do the tracks with hydrogen if that works for you