I came upon this statement a while ago

A woman has twins and one is born at 11:55 PM December 31st, the other is born at 12:05AM January 1st

This confused me because, the first twin is older because he was born 10 minutes earlier but usually people who are born between september and december are considered younger, but these twins are both the same age but the first is older bet he would be considered younger due to being born the year before or something

This is really confusing me and its bugging me, could someone fill me in on whatever im talking about

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
... What?

The first would be older because he was born before the other one.

Maybe you're thinking about grades. The kid born in December would be in a higher grade than the other because he was born before the new year. He would still be considered young in his grade.
Quote by Snuffles
...usually people who are born between september and december are considered younger...

..What?
Quote by Snuffles
I came upon this statement a while ago

A woman has twins and one is born at 11:55 PM December 31st, the other is born at 12:05AM January 1st

This confused me because, the first twin is older because he was born 10 minutes earlier but usually people who are born between september and december are considered younger, but these twins are both the same age but the first is older bet he would be considered younger due to being born the year before or something

This is really confusing me and its bugging me, could someone fill me in on whatever im talking about

He would be older if he was born the year before.

Ex: Someone born in 1992 is 2 years older than someone born in 1994 with the same birthday.
People born between September and December are considered younger? So why do I feel so old?
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
.....eh?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Twin 1 was born in 1991 and Twin 2 was born in 1992, Dilema solved, put in your years

Edit: Are they twins if they arn't born on the same day?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
if he is born the year before, he is older. the fact that he is born first should tell you that he is older.

i dont understand why you are confused.

Quote by RedDeath9

Maybe you're thinking about grades. The kid born in December would be in a higher grade than the other because he was born before the new year. He would still be considered young in his grade.

thats not true. at least not the united states.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 8, 2008,
I think i know what's going on here.

Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
But Twin 1 isn't a year older.

It's like when one thing is $3.99 and another is $4.00. The latter is not a whole dollar more expensive.
Can you seriously be that stupid. You must be smoking some kind of wacky backy.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by flyingmarlin
I think i know what's going on here.

yea i can smell it
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Scrubs
Twin 1 was born in 1991 and Twin 2 was born in 1992, Dilema solved, put in your years

Edit: Are they twins if they arn't born on the same day?

Yes
RIP RICHARD DUNN
ok

i just smoked a lot of weed.

and in my present state of mind i would just like to say that, WHAT YOU JUST SAID HAS COMPLETLY BLOWN MY BIND OUT OF MY ASSGINA!
Quote by ih8u2
Ex: Someone born in 1992 is 2 years older than someone born in 1994 with the same birthday.

if they had the same birthday... they wouldnt have 2 years between there birth...

sorry, just couldnt let it go
How does being born the year before make that twin seem younger? *facepalm*

My Mum's one of a set of twins and she was born on July 2nd, and her brother July 3rd.

She's definitely the older one.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by daytripper75
thats not true. at least not the united states.

Hm... I dunno. Because everyone in Grade 11 here was born in 1992. Everyone who was born in 1993 are in Grade 10. Unless they failed.
How is this confusing? Are you five by any chance?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by RedDeath9
Hm... I dunno. Because everyone in Grade 11 here was born in 1992. Everyone who was born in 1993 are in Grade 10. Unless they failed.

im in grade 11 and i was born in 1991, in october, so i had to wait a year to go to school
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
this thread is hilarious. it shouldnt be that complicated.

yes they're twins if they were born on different days.
twin 1 is older because he was born first.
by 10 minutes, not a year.
Last edited by cloud041089 at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by enemy120
im in grade 11 and i was born in 1991, in october, so i had to wait a year to go to school

I meant that I'm going into Grade 11.

Well, whatever, it's probably different everywhere.
Wow am I ever stupid

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!