some guy is trying to sell me a krank 2x12, and im pretty sure krank doesnt make them. any thoughts?
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
yes they make them, supposidly its just the head built into a 212 so it would have the same power and sound as the head if plugged into an extension cab, they sell them on musiciansfriend.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
o i forgot to mention its a cab only, not a combo
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
look on their website.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
look on their website.

i have, nothing came up. but that doesnt mean that they didnt used to make them
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
have you seen it or pictures of it. i say follow the age old rule "pics... or it didnt happen" or in this case doesnt exist thus if you geta pciture you can look online, also check ebay to see if someone is selling it, then check wikipedia to see krank models... afterall of that you should have enough evidence to make sure it exists
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Dude, it's a size of cab. My cab is a 4x12. Every amp company makes 2-4x12's, or even 2x10 or something. So yeah, it's real, don't worry.

EDIT: Unless I read it wrong and you didn't mean what i thought you did, then, nevermind this post.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by F8iscruel
have you seen it or pictures of it. i say follow the age old rule "pics... or it didnt happen" or in this case doesnt exist thus if you geta pciture you can look online, also check ebay to see if someone is selling it, then check wikipedia to see krank models... afterall of that you should have enough evidence to make sure it exists

yea the guy said he will have pics tommorow, i am just curious because i have never seen one
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
o i forgot to mention its a cab only, not a combo

Well then it's not an amp (like you said in your topic title). Just wait and see what the pictures are like.
Ask for some pics of the backs of the speakers themselves, too. If he's honest and dedicated to the sale, he'll not mind undoing a few screws and taking a picture.