Poll: witch one?
Poll Options
View poll results: witch one?
line 6
9 69%
korg
4 31%
Voters: 13.
ok so im playing an epipohne les paul standard through a randall rh200sc head and a behringer ultrastack. i've narrowed my choices down to these two:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Toneworks-AX3000G-Guitar-MultiEffects-Pedal?sku=152177

and

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-Floor-POD-Plus-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=150212

i have 200 to spend. i cant wait and save up more money.
so whitch one do you all think would be the best choice?
Go with the floor POD.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by mattz0r
Get the one that helps you spell.

This is a completely ridiculous and uncalled for comment. What good did it do, eh? Feel all tough now? AHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY! Good. Fuck off.

The Line 6 is really good, is amp modeling definitely what you're after? Otherwise you'll be wasting a lot of the Line 6's potential, either way thats a good option. Have you looked at the Boss ME50? Thats easy to use, and sounds pretty good too.
well actually i had a line 6 spider 3 75 combo before i got my stack and i reallly miss all the effects it had. so yeah the line 6 is really looking good.

anyway thanks guys for the input
This is a completely ridiculous and uncalled for comment. What good did it do, eh? Feel all tough now? AHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY! Good. Fuck off.

i laughed....

The Line 6 is really good, is amp modeling definitely what you're after? Otherwise you'll be wasting a lot of the Line 6's potential, either way thats a good option. Have you looked at the Boss ME50? Thats easy to use, and sounds pretty good too.

i have the boss me50, sounds good lots of functions, but i just recently have been having issues with my foot pedal part of it turning on and off, or actually being very hard to turn on and off at times, then sometimes its too touchy. great distortions though. good delays, good chorus/phaser etc. functions.
Given the choice between those two... the Korg. It has SPDIF out, which is great for recording. Even the cheap Korg AX3G and 5G have good distortion tones, and the display can name your patches instead of just showing a number. The floor pod is old Pod 2 technology anyway. The Line 6 gets points for having the best s/w preset editor though.