how are they?
looking for an upgrade to my behringer. I want a kind of G'N R / Metallica / a small amount of Rise Against kind of distortion if that makes sense to anyone
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I don't think you're going to get the tone you want out of the amp you have.

Looking at your user subtitle thingy I guess you bought the MG simply because it's a Marshall even though it's an absolutely aweful amp.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
I don't think you're going to get the tone you want out of the amp you have.

Looking at your user subtitle thingy I guess you bought the MG simply because it's a Marshall even though it's an absolutely aweful amp.

he bought two
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i can't understand everyone's problem with marshall's, they are good amps, and i already have the tone i want through the amp on the clean setting but my dist. pedal makes it awful, just wondered how the marshall's were because i've never tried one
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
i can't understand everyone's problem with marshall's, they are good amps

Depends on which one. Funnily enough, my favourite and least favourite amps are both Marshalls; the original Bluesbreaker and the MG respectively.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Quote by SimplyBen
i can't understand everyone's problem with marshall's, they are good amps, and i already have the tone i want through the amp on the clean setting but my dist. pedal makes it awful, just wondered how the marshall's were because i've never tried one

yep marshall are great quality... real marshalls
MGs are just a steal, but a steal to the buyer, they dont worth the money and you are paying for the name
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Well, TS, if you were to find a nicer amp (say something tube-driven), I would say check out the Marshall Guv'Nor. It's a cool little pedal. I liked it WAAAY more than my DS-1, which is mediocre at best.

Dunno what the consensus is on the Guv'Nor, but I say at least try it.
Quote by SimplyBen

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?